Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Bears have come out to play and wreck havoc

Attachments

• 21032.jpg
    21032.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 151
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

shame on you ws, you couldnt take the heat yesterday, i hope you learned a good lesson, guess what that was free

shame on you ws, you couldnt take the heat yesterday, i hope you learned a good lesson, guess what that was free

hahahahaha! (y)

you really are a clown...all you r analysis is rubbish! you said if sp500 breaks 1140 we go down hard and you said ftse 100 would break 4900 and fall hard

all turned out to be bull****

i went long ftse 100 @ 4920 and 4880 ..avg = 4900 ........and you mocked me at your own loss !!

look at where ftse 100 is now you clown @ 4955

i took + 85 pips today from my longs whilst you are still down -£12,000 on your BP long @ 345 !!

how many identities do you have james bond !!

go get a life you sad individual and stop pestering me

stop lurking in the background trying to get free trades and information and not having the respect or courtesy to say thank you to the one who makes you a lot of money

people like you never succeed in life because of jealousy, always burning at other peoples success !!!

carry on burning my friend !!
:mad::devilish:

i respect everyone , i honour them and befriend them..........but if you exceed your limits i will crush you!!

keep burning haters

Attachments

• i_hate_haters_tshirt-p235224699764117732tr1k_400.jpg
    i_hate_haters_tshirt-p235224699764117732tr1k_400.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 123

hello all,

I am a regular on wallstreet1928's forum and it has helped me so much.

From becoming a losing trader to now a winning trader.

Mr TRADERNEW unfortunately has tried to work his/her ways on me and get me over to a new company.

Of all the conversations I have had with him/her they have had no input whatsoever.

Dont get me wrong I have had my hits to which he replied "thanks for giving me your money" - exactly what a new trader wants to hear.

Please all, listen to what wallstreet has to say, along with dentist they are the most quailified to help educate (from the few traders I have met).

This clown is disrepectful and nasty - just dismiss them as you would some dirt on your shoe.

Apologies if it has offended anyone but they have annoyed me somewhat.

Cheers,

BB

baked bean i dont even know you and i have never advise anyone or ask them to go to new company. tell me which company i told you to go you liar. i dont do that and dont need it.

come to ws, you always make money getting wrong and only liar can do that, telling people buy while market is claerly is downside yes it did go under 1040 and there was good sell, i bet you bought it at the right bottom and made huge profit. look at bp now, it was the safest trade yesterday . that is why i dont like so called traders like you always make money by getting wrong. i bet you telling buy the market now, only dummuies will buy dummies rally

Last edited by a moderator:

and my target was 1035-50 top on snp from 1060 last rally, if you get something like that, you make a furtune

baked bean i dont even know you and i have never advise anyone or ask them to go to new company. tell me which company i told you to go you liar. i dont do that and dont need it.

come to ws, you always make money getting wrong and only liar can do that, telling people buy while market is claerly is downside yes it did go under 1040 and there was good sell, i bet you bought it at the right bottom and made huge profit. look at bp now, it was the safest trade yesterday . that is why i dont like so called traders like you always make money by getting wrong. i bet you telling buy the market now, only dummuies will buy dummies rally

i said i would buy the ftse 100 @ 4920 and 4880 , it was witnessed by everyone in the chat room !!

it was a live entry

i closed for + 85 and that was a live exit

i am not a blue peter trader like you, everyone makes money after the event !! LOL

I do not wish to waste my time with sad people who go on to free websites when they claim to be experts and making millions !

i rest my case, bakedbean has summed you up perfectly!!

i would go away quietly before other people expose you and humiliate you.

keep your dignity and scamper whilst you have some left!!

now i can see your dummies rally you dumb, rally my ass, you cant even see the trend and calling few points up a rally, what a joke!

now i can see your dummies rally you dumb, rally my ass, you cant even see the trend and calling few points up a rally, what a joke!

hahaha......you must be bored !!

I'm having fun replying to you now so i will carry on as all the people in the chat room are having fun reading this !!

who said i am long

if you could read

you will realise i closed for + 85

i was short ftse 100 @ 4945 ...stop loss 4975 .........but i closed for -4 as ECB news was a game changer and created uncertainty !!

I am now short Nasdaq and im in profit dude !!

that is the beauty of being a day trader !!

if you need any trade idea just let me know....:smart:

arent we all closed that level, always at top or bottom and i bet you hold it yesterdays sell off and bought it at the bottom too. with 200 point stop loss, please dont make me luagh, **** i am realy lol, what a money management or shall i call it a losers management.

i had enough this ****, no replies any more,

hahahahaha

arent we all closed that level, always at top or bottom and i bet you hold it yesterdays sell off and bought it at the bottom too. with 200 point stop loss, please dont make me luagh, **** i am realy lol, what a money management or shall i call it a losers management.

i had enough this ****, no replies any more,

hahahahaha

oh come on , don't stop

i was having fun

spoil sport

hehe
(n)

Nice waiting for 1.25 on Euro still short GBP w. Jan 40 FXB puts

eur yen weaking...look out long aug wfc puts 1.15

hahaha......you must be bored !!

I'm having fun replying to you now so i will carry on as all the people in the chat room are having fun reading this !!

who said i am long

if you could read

you will realise i closed for + 85

i was short ftse 100 @ 4945 ...stop loss 4975 .........but i closed for -4 as ECB news was a game changer and created uncertainty !!

I am now short Nasdaq and im in profit dude !!

that is the beauty of being a day trader !!

if you need any trade idea just let me know....:smart:

Nasdaq short closed for nice profit (y)

its been a good day for me my friend :clap:

how did your fundamental day go !!! :LOL:

dummy finanly relaised that trend is downside, i wish i had stick to hid their head hard, this is the onlyway they understand. just making me luagh

dummy finanly relaised that trend is downside, i wish i had stick to hid their head hard, this is the onlyway they understand. just making me luagh

I have nothing but :love: for you really

"Forget the news, remember the chart. The chart already knows the news is coming."

"Don't call the market a bull or a bear --it can switch-- just ride the trend"
Jesse Livermore

that is exactly what i do, i have no bias ..............long and short in a day,who cares as long as you make money!

this guy is real joke.

reason he got very upset with and he and his friend put all those liying post here is bcos i told to his followers on tuesday that he has no idea what he is talking about, can even see a simple trend, market is going down. he was buying ftse at 5040 then 4996 then 4965 then 4920 then 4880 and putting stop loss at 4800. what a loser and gambler.

he was in deep **** so he was keep buying in pyramid strategy. It will work if you have endless money. what i want to know where the money was coming from. Eygetian Pyramid Bank?!

Now he is claimg that he made money and changed the long to short made more money. Put your trade tickes here, lets see Biggus Diccus.

lol ....you just don't give up.

you must be bored, missing the chat room are we. If you be a good boy I might let you back in ...hehe!!

how do you find time ?

sorry I'm focusing on day trading today, not in the mood for fun and games.

I will play with you tomorrow

you go and find a "bulls..t" flag in your chart and play with that, if you know what a mean. Market already gave you the answer you deserve. i know that you hope you listened to me now but it is too late for you. how is your buy advice on gold 1260-63-50 and so on. i told you only one is safe to buy is bp on tuesday, why is that you will never understand.

no more comments to you, say whatever you like, only dummies will believe you.

asta vista baby,

Status
Not open for further replies.