Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

jpyusd.no clue to which direction of breakout

30 minute data plot

2wp2pag.jpg

chart created by stockcharts.com

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

FRANCIS FINLEY

very very important people ................please take note of this for your own economic safety.

I have never really spoken against anyone in the past , but recent events have forced me to after I have found out this individual is contacting people using my name to promote his dodgy/fraudulent services.

I strongly advise you to stay clear of a chap called "Francis Finley"
http://francisfinley.blogspot.com/

He makes a mockery of technical analysis and does it a great injustice by even attempting to use it without learning/applying it in the correct manner.

he has a call service that provides no stop loss or exits, the reason in his own words

"i will never be held accountable and it will save my ass , it is the persons fault if they lose money"

unfortunately we get people like this in the industry that lead the innocent Newbies astray and that is why I have always tried my best to help Newbies and give them the correct information.

I always considered francis finley to be my friend until he back stabbed me and made false/unjustified accusations against me after he got jealous of my website

I strongly recommend anyone who gets an email from this individual to stay clear of him and to notify the administrators that he is trying to promote his own services as it is banned .........

thank you very much
always willing to help the newbies(new traders wanting to learn)

Last edited:

ws.thank you for that

udn..the dollar etf
daily data plot
0.07 by 1 reversal
the uptrend is still intact...just.although price is in a minor downtrend
above the red line is the consolidation.friday close was 28.05
there is an important pivot area at 27.65.if this holds as resistance then it will be a sell off..i think

2u78twn.png

a minor pivot at 27.85 area
chart created by stockcharts.com

the above chart has a support

at 28 and i prefer a scenario where all the shorters will get stopped out by a immediate retest of upper resistance 2856. Once 2856 hits and takes out sellers , this chart can move to break inti bearish territory by crossing below 27.86. Just my view on this fabulous chart. nice work :)

FRANCIS FINLEY

very very important people ................please take note of this for your own economic safety.

I have never really spoken against anyone in the past , but recent events have forced me to after I have found out this individual is contacting people using my name to promote his dodgy/fraudulent services.

He makes a mockery of technical analysis and does it a great injustice by even attempting to use it without learning/applying it in the correct manner.

he has a call service that provides no stop loss or exits, the reason in his own words

"i will never be held accountable and it will save my ass , it is the persons fault if they lose money"

unfortunately we get people like this in the industry that lead the innocent Newbies astray and that is why I have always tried my best to help Newbies and give them the correct information.

I always considered francis finley to be my friend until he back stabbed me and made false/unjustified accusations against me after he got jealous of my website

I strongly recommend anyone who gets an email from this individual to stay clear of him and to notify the administrators that he is trying to promote his own services as it is banned .........

thank you very much

he once visited me with a private message before he actually started his blog. he wanted to make 50 clients atleast in a week to start with before expanding to 1000 or more. :LOL:

i lately checked his charts . As i am in contact with a huge number f analyst , i found he is just copy pasting ideas from other newletter providers . i will post the private message from him .go through it.I dont thin that francis HAS IT IN HIM , to provide profitable trades to his fellow followers.

francisfinley said:
sujithsstorock said:
francisfinley said:
Hi Suji,

hope you are well my friend?

how have all your call signal site adventures gone?

Have you made much subscribers on your sites?
heelo dear,

i am fine,thnks for asking . .. so sweet of u :)

calls going extremely good. clients r in good profits ,...thnks to god.

yes thr are quit few people who r interested in my calls :).

hows ur trading been going? i dont see much posting at thread from u. hope everything is fine at ur side ?

yes i am good, i have started a blog so i have been posting to that on and off but now i want to do live calls and was wondering how many clients i could get in reality.

if i could get 50 a month that would be great!

FRANCIS FINLEY

thank you very much

haha classic!!

5270ish support area guys? I covered my shorts here from 5325

haha classic!!

I signed up for Francis' trial live calls, but I approached him directly. I am a newbie trader so cant comment too much on his TA skills and whether his service is profitable or not, I couldnt find details of past trades and p&l. However, the signals are too fast for me to be able to follow with my day job.

It may suit someone who is all the time on PC.

Goodluck trading everyone.

udn..dollar index bearish etf.ie.it mimics stock indices
60 min close data plot
0.07 box size by 3 box reversal
the coloured purple line is a low pole.a breakdown,where there might or might not be a follow thru.usually,if we get 50% retrace on the way back up,that is a signal to go long.at this time ,the dollar bulls are in control.we watch the retrace ,when it occurs to see if the dollar bears have enough power.so it is difficult to call the major direction in p/f terms.also,no vertical downside count has been established on this chart.trend is up,last signal was bearish.the santa claus rally looks like it will rally up to resistance,if it happens
we watch the retrace

2a5aout.png

hsbc is coiling up on the daily

which way will it break...??

13z7no7.jpg

Guys please check out my Elliott Wave video blog looking at the FTSE (although other markets will be looked at too in the future)

http://elliotticians.blogspot.com/

I am NOT a charting expert, I have only been doing this for a year as a hobby...
but I want to develop and improve my dicipline from the advice and commentary on others.

please have a look and let me know what you think

Guys please check out my Elliott Wave video blog looking at the FTSE (although other markets will be looked at too in the future)

I am NOT a charting expert, I have only been doing this for a year as a hobby...
but I want to develop and improve my dicipline from the advice and commentary on others.

please have a look and let me know what you think[/QUOTE]

cool blog Max, ill take some time to look at it..

FF

please have a look and let me know what you think

cool blog Max, ill take some time to look at it..

FF[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot FF.
I try and do Mid Week and End of Week Videos, and FTSE is my market of choice at the moment.

Please feel free to let me know what you think I could do to improve, or if you disagree with my analysis... what ever you want to share... its always welcome. :)

FRANCIS FINLEY

thank you very much

this is nothing but a mockery of technical analysis

you should not be promoting your services francis finley

I along with everyone else will be complaining to the moderators of this website about you breaking the rules and promoting your services !!

why do you try so hard, its just a mater of time when people realise your fraudulent activity !!

you can't dupe everyone !!

FRANCIS FINLEY

thank you very much

this is nothing but a mockery of technical analysis

you should not be promoting your services francis finley

I along with everyone else will be complaining to the moderators of this website about you breaking the rules and promoting your services !!

why do you try so hard, its just a mater of time when people realise your fraudulent activity !!

you can't dupe everyone !!

Its about time I actually said something so here it is.

Wallstreet, you allow inthemoneystocks to promote their services in your thread on trade2win, not your blog, not your personal site. Someone elses site.

Wallstreet, you allow suji to promote his services in your thread on trade2win, not your blog, not your personal site. Someone elses site.

Your personal ning network contains works for which you do not have permission / have not even credited the original author and presented as your own.

Your benzinga site contains works for which you do not have permission / have not even credited the original author and presented as your own.

Something is not right about your rhetoric... "I do not care about making money" That doesn't sit well with me. Trading is all about making money and nothing else.

You are trying to advocate technical analysis is the stuff of gods, some dark art. Its not, its lines on a chart.

You claim to be the protector of "newbies" again this doesn't sit well with me. You had your thread on here and then scooted off taking most of them with you never to be seen on T2win. If i was T2win id be pretty annoyed that you are directly funnelling people out.

When we get to your ning and benzinga pages its apparent you are sponsored/partnered with inthemoneystocks.

From your chat room on the ning network
Wallstreet1928
"can i kindly request everyone to make a comaint to the moderators about francis finley @ trade2win please"

Ask yourself what have I actually done? where are all these people that ive conned? i offered a free trial to my signals website on my blog, not on trade 2 win yet you go beserk.

You are carrying on like i raped your cat.

So wallstreet, Dentist007, suji, kaisen et al. When you are perfect then pass judgement. Until that time stop fighting other peoples battles and concentrate on number 1.

P.S.
sean singh is a wise chap and you should take his advice.

Francis... all I can say is that WS has gone out of his way to help all us newbies(me included) with our trading. He is a true gentleman and the "real deal" and were it not for him I would be another statistic where as now he has given me the confidence and tools to trade and for that reason I will always defend his name.

Der Blutharsch

Status
Not open for further replies.