Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

uup back in a support area

2l8e34.png

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

dollar index ata major resistance.possibly overbought..could be a trend change area for stocks

2cpou41.png

on the daily of dxy.we are approaching a previous major res area

fa7p6b.png

a better chart
an overshoot..now a clearly defined res area

30 min data plot
opmk4y.png

this threat has really become very silent. I miss every body calling out their trades on the ftse and dax ect.

So i will join in again, with my trades for the day.

whent short on the ftse at 5290 and got out at 5265
then i whet short again on 5275 and got stopped out on 5290
now short at 5308 with stop at 5328

So lets hope for the best, market a bit crazy with the option expiry and all

Good luck all!:D

Last edited:

glad someone else is inputting to this thread.it was getting very lonely here

chartcraft now gone swing long on dollar index..saying that the rebound from overbought was fierce

so far today
long ftse at 5262.out at 5298...courtesy of sabre and chelski
long eurusd at 3546,out at 3587
not a bad morning so far
not sure what the next move is..the stuff on dollar index on chartcraft is making me shy of longs

o forgot, 3 contracts first target 284, second at 262 as per pivot points and the last one i will hold depending on us action this afternoon

My bias is short and i am not sure if it is right seeing that i am two contracts short on the dow with bad entries which hurt so i might be bias. Hope it works out!

i think this is what chartcraft meant

sz7qqa.png

some very long upthrust columns.the last one only hada small retrace.its looks ready to break out gaian..there is overhead resistance looming

now lets see what happens at us open

stoped out, damm
a little break is in order now
see tomorrow

FTSE gave a swing chart buy today at 5306 but I'm sceptical about a long as the US indicies are a long way from giving buy signals. I'm going to wait for confirmation.

Last edited:

Yes i aint buying no more but got burned with the selling aswell. Just lost a lot of focus this week. After tomorrow i will be moving to a new island in the philippines so maybe the change will do me good. Need to refocus and make some money!! Cashed out my other two shorts on the dow earlier for some 3oo dollar loss and unbelievably got back in again with another two contracts. Damm breaking all the rules this week. Atleast i am in at a better price so we will see. This time i will not change them stoplosses and stick to my plan.

kaciara
great trade on ftse..a long wait
should have been triggered by now
nice one

looks like all the bad news hardly touched the index
s500..daily data plot

2zp331i.png

Yes i aint buying no more but got burned with the selling aswell. Just lost a lot of focus this week. After tomorrow i will be moving to a new island in the philippines so maybe the change will do me good. Need to refocus and make some money!! Cashed out my other two shorts on the dow earlier for some 3oo dollar loss and unbelievably got back in again with another two contracts. Damm breaking all the rules this week. Atleast i am in at a better price so we will see. This time i will not change them stoplosses and stick to my plan.
from last tues 1 pm uk time.it was the time to go long.the shorts i had on did not perform and i cut them out quickly.uneless,there is bad news imho then buy the p/b"s.calling the top might be wrong.thinking to only short from major res areas
just an opinion

looks like the fed stepped in on friday at 3.30pm and sold off the dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.