Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakhan, why are you risking your job at a hedge fund by posting your analysis?

I don't think your managers will be too pleased by giving out your market insight.

:)

Not risking my job, just sharing my analysis with others during volatile times as I used to trade solely on my own back in the days and was always pleased when professional help/insight was provided to me. Obviously, I cannot give out too much information on here otherwise I will be in trouble!!

Morning folks. Very busy so no trading today or for the rest of week for that matter. My stop got hit from my 518ish long at around 514ish. Will look to go long if price ever goes to 5050ish region with a top below 5k.

does crude lead E$ WS?

they both work in tandem .........eur/usd has been very volatile today as its usually very stable and obedient but i attribute that to the sell off we had in europe.

fake breakout below 1.4770........oil pushing everything higher

If you guys don't mind me asking, what oil futures do you trade?

I am a newbie to the futures market and my Interactive Brokers does not chart Crude Oil (CL) live outside of market hours. Is there anything else I can use?

Thanks.

If you guys don't mind me asking, what oil futures do you trade?

I am a newbie to the futures market and my Interactive Brokers does not chart Crude Oil (CL) live outside of market hours. Is there anything else I can use?

Thanks.

i trade oil ustilising CFD's......dec09 contract

I think IB are going to introduce cfd's soon

Mr Lakhan, good call my friend

according to my analysis unless Eur/usd breaks 1.4770 ...oil will hold

I have 78.6 and 78.9 as potential buying opportunities in oil with price target 80.8, 81.3, and possibly $82 .....

Oil is holding well amidst equity sell off......positive sign

can i kindly ask you to post a chart on oil and please give us all an insight to the variables you utilise in order to make your decision

this thread is more about why you make your decisions, I have stopped posting live trades now as people want to learn how you derive your decision

fake break out in eur/usd

everything looking good so far for oil , coupled with a rebound in equity prices in europe and US futures

I expect a rise initially in US and then sell off will ensue

I expect sp500 to close the gap up to 1065 and then sell off .........
Nasdaq is different............a potential rise to 1728 and then sell off

very surprised with ftse breach of 5170 and it hit my stop loss @ 5160 today

This is a free trade for you all chaps .................risk free

open an account here and you will get £200 worth of losses paid back in 14 days.....
http://www.spreadex.com/Financials/

Buy 1 ftse long @ 5090-5100(if you get anything lower it s a bargain) ......stop loss 200 points

ftse will hit 5300 within 14 days ..............

or you can buy 4 contracts on nasdaq @ 1700 .....stop loss 1650 ....target 1750

Last edited:
I've 'long' from 5095 on ftse100 futures dec with 100pips stop loss and target off 5300.

Going to leave this open for a while. Whilst I day trade the daily.

everything looking good so far for oil , coupled with a rebound in equity prices in europe and US futures

market pushing up and closing gap

I've 'long' from 5095 on ftse100 futures dec with 100pips stop loss and target off 5300.

Going to leave this open for a while. Whilst I day trade the daily.

futures are different to cash ........

5100 on futures is not the same as 5100 on the cash ............ask your broker for the proper figure on futures i think there is a 20-30 point disparity

Mr Lakhan, good call my friend

according to my analysis unless Eur/usd breaks 1.4770 ...oil will hold

I have 78.6 and 78.9 as potential buying opportunities in oil with price target 80.8, 81.3, and possibly $82 .....

Oil is holding well amidst equity sell off......positive sign

can i kindly ask you to post a chart on oil and please give us all an insight to the variables you utilise in order to make your decision

this thread is more about why you make your decisions, I have stopped posting live trades now as people want to learn how you derive your decision

oil looking good so far , especially eur/usd

beautiful reversal chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.