Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK chaps the comments above have transpired and materialised

Now DONT get excited with any more shorts chaps

This market will hold 5170 ..........according to my analysis

we may get a fake break out below 5170 but it will hold

you trade at your own risk

You can all throw tomatoes at me if it doesnt

Lo and behold FTSE back up at 5200 ..........

This thread is crazy ......

4, 000 hits today ...............Phwoaaaaah!!

I am currently busy chaps with a few projects , you will hear of them soon ...hence the reason why I am so busy at present but i still want to help all the newbies so i make sure I take time to post

I just want to say that i have read all your emails, i am currently organising slots for everyone..........1st come 1 serve basis i can assure and you will get a reply shortly !!

happy trading chaps and its good to be here with you all my friends

reversal city is just outside liverpool....

jl6yrr.png

s500
1 min data

ws...congratulations
4000 hits today...well done
i did 3999 of them....!!!!
ha ha
i only have looked approx 5 times today.so plenty of people looking..great stuff ws

Last edited:
Short FTSE 5201 and just saw the reversal city comment now. Damn, lets see. Stop loss once placed, the loss is already assumed. However, amended target to 5171

litetrader
see the chart i posted of the s500.its going down .but in an uptrend
might reverse back up
are you anything to do with litetrading financial.they phoned me a few times last year.tried to get me to put money in

Typical midday no mans land sideways market looks like, I would guess down till the final hour - 8pm
pivot, currency and other trends are negative or broken positive

Thanks Dentist. I should read the post first :) No - nothing to do with the litetrading financial - never heard of them.

litetrader
see the chart i posted of the s500.its going down .but in an uptrend
might reverse back up
are you anything to do with litetrading financial.they phoned me a few times last year.tried to get me to put money in

Why would you trail at a loss? why not at b/e or wait until you feel comfy to trail to b/e. The whiplash may take you out, even when your trade is in right direction and at the right time.

The tops of 3 recent candles are 4 points above my short entry, so I'd prefer to have my stop there. Worth the cost of an extra 6 points imho.

Attachments

• ftse.GIF
    ftse.GIF
    27.1 KB · Views: 129
FTSE bull flag today. I am contemplating closing my short at a loss. What do you reckon guys?

Attachments

• FTSE 22OCT2009.JPG
    FTSE 22OCT2009.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.