Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep an eye out on Tate & Lyle.

420 is a strong resistance level and we have hovered around it for a few days now. Good long term hold for the ISA, esp if it moves back into the FTSE 100 in which case all pooled and mutual funds should push the price of it higher.

:)

Spooky how all the markets ,DOW, FTSE, DAX & even switzerland are up exactly the same number of points...

Spooky how all the markets ,DOW, FTSE, DAX & even switzerland are up exactly the same number of points...

All indicies are almost at Friday's high. Could this be a sign of a temporary top?
Still, DOW has to reach the psychological 10K level. If it does, chances it will go to 10,335 and drag the FTSE up to 5,400

Also, I will wait for a gap fill when US opens, before going long anymore. If you went long earlier, set your stop losses a bit below Gap fill level, then scale up your positions.

Lovely penant on 10m FTSE, is she going sideways all day or is there a breakout coming?
Gap to close downside?
Any move before US open unlikely.

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (22-SEP-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (22-SEP-09).png
    20.4 KB · Views: 127
bearish osc div on the FTSE, US futures up though, so be interesting to see which was it goes.

short FTSE 173 target 155 stop 188

Last edited:
need to see this last upward column retrace and then break above 5190.then ,there will be a targett of 5320

25rcqj6.gif

Long the DOW from 9786, sl 9765, 0n the basis that it had filled the gap from yesterdays close, and with the dollar weaker it should rally from here. Also my RSI, Stochastics and MACD were all pointing to a turn up from oversold levels.

stopped out @ BE, should have taken 157...2 pts off my target...bit stupid really.

Quick 2p worth - maybe consider a bounce off 200ma for future or any ma which price action has not touched for a while.

If you look at the 10TF price bounced straight up from the 200ma.

To be honest, i should have gone long from the bounce - but didnt! :(

Quick 2p worth - maybe consider a bounce off 200ma for future or any ma which price action has not touched for a while.

If you look at the 10TF price bounced straight up from the 200ma.

To be honest, i should have gone long from the bounce - but didnt! :(

Funnily enough if you look at the price action on the 10TF is bounced off the 200ma and then bounced of the 20ma going up :(

yeah kaisen, i actually had a T line and my 21MA on H1 TF at 157 (i thought it was 155), then i left the room, on closer inspection i saw that i was a couple of points off.

i've opened another short @ 172, if 157 is breached maybe 125 could be poss.

i must admit i'm not looking at the Dow/Spx as i should be to trade the FTSE...being lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.