Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
possible wedge on 5M? or maybe a channel. suppose how you draw the lines!

a wedge on s&p on a bigger timeframe ...

Attachments

• s&p500.jpg
    s&p500.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 104
Find it helpful .............in other words you want free marketing to sell your product!! haha

So you choose this thread out of them all...........I wonder why!! hmmmmmmm.....

OK so can you please post your analysis for the Dow Jones today today my friend and forecast the direction for the remainder of the day.....also please clarify any variabes to watch out for , with target and support levels please.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry is setting up their own website and charging people for analysis/research.

I think the time has come for me to do the same and jump on the bandwagon

I will bridge the gap in the market for low cost quality daily analysis at just £5.00-£10.00 per month ....

what do you reckon chaps?

The light bulb has been turned on above me :idea:

I respect you point of view, of course. But if you take a deeper look you may find something interesting, even for yourself. My desire is to share with as many people as possible my analysis and forecasts. Intraday forecasts with targets, appropriate stop levels, resistance and support lines you can have in the subscriptions.
About the low-cost analysis. I don't think that if a forecast costs 1000 US dollars it means that it's incredibly good. No. If the price is not so high you can share and help to more traders and investors. But that is just my opinion. Good luck and bigger profits !

Im not sure Im brave enough to short this market.....chicken. Im not convinced on a short and would rather wait now until the US comes in to see direction. Someone once told me not to trade over a lunchtime as well, as you can see irrational behaviour as people are focused on their stomachs. That said this whole market appears to be irrational at the moment.

I should have had the courage of my convictions! At least i have learnt that my thinking was correct. One thing i have learnt is not to regret missed oppotunities as there will be others. If you are not sure about the trade let it pass. Preserve your capital for when you are absolutely convinced about a trade.

My desire is to share with as many people as possible my analysis and forecasts.

great, post then all on here then, as Wallstreet does.

if you don't wish to post your analysis on here and if you're just looking for free marketing of your site, then i believe that is not welcome.

good luck with your endeavours.

Last edited:
I should have had the courage of my convictions! At least i have learnt that my thinking was correct. One thing i have learnt is not to regret missed oppotunities as there will be others. If you are not sure about the trade let it pass. Preserve your capital for when you are absolutely convinced about a trade.

i'm totally with you on that one pentlow. i've made no money this week, but my account is intact.

i've missed a few opportunities that would have been successful, but, i know there'll be more!

a few months ago i would have taken more risks, but thankfully (with the help and guidance from the people on here) i'm learning to show patience and 'cherry pick' more.

another year (and a little luck) and i may be able to call myself a trader. :clap:

i'm totally with you on that one pentlow. i've made no money this week, but my account is intact.

i've missed a few opportunities that would have been successful, but, i know there'll be more!

a few months ago i would have taken more risks, but thankfully (with the help and guidance from the people on here) i'm learning to show patience and 'cherry pick' more.

another year (and a little luck) and i may be able to call myself a trader. :clap:

Its cost me time and money to arrive at this point as im sure it has you. As you say with the help we are getting from the guys on this forum we can become traders, hopefully. Good luck to you.
I am currently looking to short the DOW as all signals point to overbought, but I will sit on my hands and wait for the open. I think the DAX should retrace from here as well as it is retesting the 5740 level, AGAIN!

I respect you point of view, of course. But if you take a deeper look you may find something interesting, even for yourself. My desire is to share with as many people as possible my analysis and forecasts. Intraday forecasts with targets, appropriate stop levels, resistance and support lines you can have in the subscriptions.
About the low-cost analysis. I don't think that if a forecast costs 1000 US dollars it means that it's incredibly good. No. If the price is not so high you can share and help to more traders and investors. But that is just my opinion. Good luck and bigger profits !

thank you my friend

I am currently contemplating the name for my website

I'll give you a shout if I need any questions answered (you are supposed to run off at this point and never come back on here again....haha)

No seriously my friend, lets see one of your super duper signals you have posted on your website today?

OK its straight forward for me chaps

KEY LEVEL 5140

> 5140 ...I open long to 5170

< 5140 ........i go short till 5070 ....nice 50-60 point trade

trading plan working well today

booked profit here

pivot S1 @ 5180 should prove to be resistance in the interim with S&P nearing yesterdays high

Just watching your postings I can see how much more selective and 'stable' (?) you are now DB. Damn you used to take so many pointless trades, which I feel quite comfortable telling you now. Actually I was comfortable telling you even then too!

It's really noticeable how much you've changed now and good to see.

Just watching your postings I can see how much more selective and 'stable' (?) you are now DB. Damn you used to take so many pointless trades, which I feel quite comfortable telling you now. Actually I was comfortable telling you even then too!

thank you mr. word :)

getting into daily/H4 TF's has helped enormously! i shudder at the thought of the 5m TF i used to use :eek:

also, i take equities seriously, something i could never quite do with indices...but learning TA on them (which was my plan, not really to trade them) is sort of coming to fruition...fingers crossed.

Just watching your postings I can see how much more selective and 'stable' (?) you are now DB.

Dr Blix.....stable and changed, all in one sentence.

no , surely not ........

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.