Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've just bought a german company called Arian Silver!

Ze Fuhrer vill be most pleazed :|

Morning everone. Just closed a very nice trade closed on cable from day before yesterday.

How is everyone. So we reckon, FTSE going up right? Note the VIX please, and I reckon today would be a good day for 5MACD setup since VIX is above 27ish range. I posted the link for strategy yesterday.

where is everyone?

abducted by aliens?

whimpering in a corner fretting over the 3pm news?

...i'm bored...

Cable behaving itself in this channel. May be the high for the day and a chance to short?

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (03-SEP-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (03-SEP-09).png
    27.7 KB · Views: 116
where's the exercise dog when you need a bit of entertainment ey?

i'm that bored i've just had a look at Chelski's profile picture and i must say, your nose looks a little wet, do you have a cold?

when you go to the barbers for a short-back-and-sides, does he stop at your neck?

where's the exercise dog when you need a bit of entertainment ey?

i'm that bored i've just had a look at Chelski's profile picture and i must say, your nose looks a little wet, do you have a cold?

when you go to the barbers, does he stop at your neck?

My nose is always wet! I have had my annual boosters today so i am feeling sorry for myself, there must be somewhere else to take my temperature:eek:

wow big fall on jobless claim

yeah they didn't like the taste of that did they? took a plunge below the 1000 on the SPX.

bit of a moody looking double top with RSI bearish divergence on the SPX 10m TF too.

trust the yanks to spoil it for everyone... :)

first recession, then lady gaga and now this...

Status
Not open for further replies.