Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTSE100 holds the uptrend...

The bulls forced their entry back into market yesterday and erased Tuesday's losses. All major indices reported gains, especially in the US, where the market participants like the central bank’s bullish message. The S&P500 Index retook the 1,000 key level after losing it a day earlier.

In the UK, the FTSE100Index is still ranging at the top, between 4,600-4,750. This holds the uptrend. The FTSE250Index is slightly more bearish; a bigger upward candle is needed to signal the correction is over.

Overall, we maintain a balance of longs and shorts to hedge against the possibilities of uptrend renewal and a correction.

Cable banging on 16630 for the 3rd time, already 200 points move today. May be a short on?

Newbie joining in...

Hi all, this seems like a great thread with lots of learning opportunities :smart:

I've just been lurking in the background while I got up to speed on it and thought it was about time I said hello and introduced myself.

I'm currently short at 4780, stop loss 4812, target 4745

don't know , Eur£ started up around same time , nothing with £Y (Given time of day not that suprising)

Edit Eur$ aswell

hey guys new around here. Been reading up on the all this for a few days, first question i have to ask. wtf just happened to the FTSE? why the massive sudden drop?

Hi all, this seems like a great thread with lots of learning opportunities :smart:

I've just been lurking in the background while I got up to speed on it and thought it was about time I said hello and introduced myself.

I'm currently short at 4780, stop loss 4812, target 4745

welcome, welcome my new friend

welcome, welcome my new friend[/QUOTE]

Thanks WS.

Target hit, out at 4545 +35points.

Might be out too early though, looks like its trying to move further...

I am short 4760 ....stop loss 4790

target .............30 - 50 points ........

I will amend to break even and just let it run

Status
Not open for further replies.