Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anybody notice.i think the dollar index fell first before this latest rally
did anybody see that in real time
could be the lead indecator for the indices at this point in time

ig and capital spreads get the data nad charting from it-finance.they are based in france.if you contact tham i am sure they will sell you data

i have 5 days of tick data stored on quotetracker.i can export this and send it to you for free
the data comes from moneyam and they get it from esignal

did anybody notice.i think the dollar index fell first before this latest rally
did anybody see that in real time
could be the lead indecator for the indices at this point in time

$dxy marketwatch.com is delayed 20mins, couldn't see it real time.

You gave netdania.com as a reference for USD index also - is this delayed? I may be blind, but all I see are pairs listed under DOLLAR in its quotelist.

netdania.i think it is live.they say on their website,it is streaming data
click on any instrument on left side under live streaming technology.let the chart load and then scroll down on " instruments".there you will see dollar index
here is a 30 min chart of dollar index.i was only looking at the index a couple of times during this latest rally.so not sure that it is live

Attachments

• 30mindxy.png
    30mindxy.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 125
morning :)

uk house prices 8.30 (or 9.30 if my clocks wrong)

asian markets down

eurpoean futures up

Thats pretty gutsy going long on the opening! Oil up on the opening, looks like a good day for energy stocks (DAX/Eurostoxx spread could be nice)
I have house prices data at 9.30 on my sheet, BOE's tucker is speaking at 10:30 too

i think it was the fact that european sentiment was good tracey, even though the asian markets bombed.

i think those huge US rallies last night got everyone a bit revved up.

that's my simplistic view on it anyway :)

morning ladies and gentlemen

@ dentist and SD.. thanks guys for your posts..

i have had a run in with CS over this.. apparently they only keep tick data for one day on site .. what and then an organization supposedly that big an "professional" then just let archive data vanish into thin air.. unbelievable!!. i used to work for data vendors in the city and can assure you that any backups that were missed would have you up in front the of the headmaster.

CS will not release any data..spouting "we are an execution firm only".. wtf!!!??

i contacted it finance a while back.. didnt even respond to my first mail and then proceeeded to be quite unhelpful to the second email.
all i want to do is build my own anlaysis base in excel that mirrors the SB firms i trade on.. mainly CS. not to much too ask is it..the silly wonkers..

thing is i'm using the CS platform and require their candle formation for entry and exit.. so need their specific data..really frustrating..

anyone know how to hack streaming java applet info lol? :rambo;

or how to edit a screen shot into excel with a grid overlay or something that will then track the price pivots of the image on the screenshot?

many thanks..i have bundles of testing to do an cant't even begin without the Cs /Ig related data.

short those rallies...imo
intraday / tick data

Attachments

• ftsetoday.gif
    ftsetoday.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 125
carlos.if you get quotetracker,which is free.also moneyam is free for the data.you can export the data from qt into excel

screenshot taken at 8.23 am.looks like dollar index is delayed 20 mins on this site
1 min candles

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 111
carlos.if you get quotetracker,which is free.also moneyam is free for the data.you can export the data from qt into excel

hey dentist thanks bud.. but will this mirror CS's rolling daily?.. i need it to be bang on as my entry and exit is quite specific in small time frames and i am working from their charting..

i am not sure if their rolling daily price will vary form day to day on other ukx data

what to do.. what to do

can't tell you how annoyed i am at the unhelpful service i've had from CS..
!! ::rambo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.