Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
in at 3806.5 long in hopes to grap 20 points which i lost today. anything after that would be a bonus but im not gonna get greedy lol

wait for 3760 to break before i go short again

very important point on S&P waiting for trendline to break before i go short again

i cant believe my stop loss of 760 was hit earlier today only to fall back down again..........arrr! !

Attachments

• 15.42.png
    15.42.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 131
I hope everybody is having a good weekend

I have been busy as of late trying to evict a nuisance tenant, he betrayed my trust and accused me of all sorts

It is so hard to find good honest people these days

anyway back to trading and I will post my weekend analysis

3 month 4 hr charts, to see the bigger picture of where we are

Last edited:
FTSE 3 mnth, 4 hr chart

red lines- channel its trading with in, so market may well hit 3930-3980(200 MA) .........
and then see resistance and I will certainly be shorting there .

green line- short term trendline resistance

alternative scenario

we fall below the green trend line back to 3730-3740 (20MA) or even below if we see a real sell off to 3650(50MA)

lets see how the week spans out

Highly recommended to view these 2 videos guys before the market opens

YouTube - inthemoneystocks's Channel - strongly recommended, very informative and it is where i have learnt my trend line analysis and applied the same concept to the FSTE, DAX and S&P

Short Term Trading Live with Oscar WELCOME TO THE OMNI TRADING ACADEMY. - this chap always makes me laugh, but we must respect his 25-30 yrs knowledge in the industry, the fact that he is still trading is a testimony to how good he is .

the longer you stay in this business is a testimony to your discipline and ability to be resilient and survive whatever the market throws at you

Attachments

• 02.13.png
    02.13.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
This is for the Rio Tinto fans out there.........

1 yr daily chart

red line - over all trend on downside seems to have broken

green lines - channel forming here so need to keep a close eye on eye it as it presents a nice shorting opportunity when this market pulls back, which should be sooner rather than later

blue lines - resistance lines the market may get to if we see a break on the upside

I will certainly show respect to the channel and i will be hunting for a short but I still need to wait for confirmation that the channel is being respected. (i.e. no rally to 2500)

Attachments

• Rio tinto 15th  10.24 .png
    Rio tinto 15th 10.24 .png
    20.3 KB · Views: 130
OK guys i have to dash............

I will do DAX and S&P and barclays analysis later on

I have a final to play in today, indoor cricket cup match

7 overs a side and its total carnage ..haha!!

OK guys i have to dash............

I will do DAX and S&P and barclays analysis later on

I have a final to play in today, indoor cricket cup match

7 overs a side and its total carnage ..haha!!

Hi Aadil,
Good luck with the cricket!!! Here's how my week will be kicking off on the FTSE. Possible 1-2-3 formation if we break 3820. If we don't then I'll be watching out for a failed retest / double top at this level and going short.
Bye for now
Rob
P.S. I am giving up smoking tomorrow so any failure on the FTSE's part to do exactly what I expect it to do may result in my becoming quite fractious.....
FTSE 090316.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.