Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but what if there is a fake break out on either side then what?

or what if your spread bet company spikes the market either side which doesn't reflect the actual market and your orders are triggered, then what ?

these are all things one must consider my friend?

I see your point. I'm desperately trying not to complicate this too much, as I could be struck down with 'What If' Syndrome or Analysis Paralysis! Though I do understand these things need to be considered. My SB seems to have been tracking MT4 very closely I think.

I'm still watching it carefully. I have put a small amount in my live account and may decided to place my first live trade depending on what happens after US opens. If it looks good to me, I'm going to go live, not demo. I mean it! I will!

Just had another look, my reversed funnel tunnel is holding... I love these phrases! Of course, they're not true technical phrases, just in case anyone thinks they are.

Ftse

inclined to think we should get a move north this afternoon that should at least close the gap at 3777. Could go higher too. A look at the Bund chart gives us clear water down to 122.9 and the DAX has already broken overhead resistance, so looking for a long signal on the 15 min, after the US open (which is at 1:30 these days due to DST)

Attachments

• FGBL 06-09  3_12_2009 (1440 Min).jpg
    FGBL 06-09 3_12_2009 (1440 Min).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Z 03-09  3_12_2009 (1440 Min).jpg
    Z 03-09 3_12_2009 (1440 Min).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 146
I see your point. I'm desperately trying not to complicate this too much, as I could be struck down with 'What If' Syndrome or Analysis Paralysis! Though I do understand these things need to be considered. My SB seems to have been tracking MT4 very closely I think.

I'm still watching it carefully. I have put a small amount in my live account and may decided to place my first live trade depending on what happens after US opens. If it looks good to me, I'm going to go live, not demo. I mean it! I will!

Just had another look, my reversed funnel tunnel is holding... I love these phrases! Of course, they're not true technical phrases, just in case anyone thinks they are.

First live trade...............................!!!!! congratulations on the brave move.......

please keep us all informed how your trade develops my friend.....

I will certainly be interested and hoping it all goes well for you!!

inclined to think we should get a move north this afternoon that should at least close the gap at 3777. Could go higher too. A look at the Bund chart gives us clear water down to 122.9 and the DAX has already broken overhead resistance, so looking for a long signal on the 15 min, after the US open (which is at 1:30 these days due to DST)

welcome , welcome my friend

I really appreciate it that you took the time out to post on this thread

i will look forward to reading more of your analysis, try and place some live trades on the posts and keep us all entertained and informed my friend

thank you

If this rally continues I will look to short GOLD as it could drop vertically again like yesterday

or if this rally fades then we are going back up

watch out for news of confirmation of the uptick rule........

uptick rule- ban naked short selling of financials

this could rally the market

Rio tinto

looking for confirmation of close above horizontal trend line(1993) and then i will be going long, and shorting if vice versa

Attachments

• Rio Tinto .png
    Rio Tinto .png
    23.7 KB · Views: 143
FTSe chart latest

I am still @ 3715 .....stop loss 3685!!

target 3760 -3800

Attachments

• 13.39  11th .png
    13.39 11th .png
    17.6 KB · Views: 128
Rio tinto

looking for confirmation of close above horizontal trend line(1993) and then i will be going long, and shorting if vice versa

Be careful in Rio's there's very little volume on the order book recently so i've been avoiding it, it'll easily gap down 20p on about 3000 shares, taking out a few stops then back up.

long ftse 3720

Half out 3730, target 3777 for remainder

Last edited:
getting bored with this taken profit @ 73.4

70% of profit target hit

last trade should do it

I am going long FTSE 3715 ...stop loss 3685

target 3800

taken 24 point profit and now i am sitting on the sidelines before going long again, intraday resistance at 3740

Placed a buy order at 3727. It got triggered. MT4 and CS going in different directions. Will update soon... Jesus Christ!

I have to see a concerted effort above 3740 before going long my friends

the chart tells all

trade what you see and not what you think

I have exceeded my daily profit target and I will try my best not to trade as i believe it instils discipline within me but my lower self always get the better me

EGO(greed/fear) attack can happen at any time, always remain vigilant of it........haha!!

Attachments

• 13.55   11th march .png
    13.55 11th march .png
    17.7 KB · Views: 157
GOLD.................fallen to $896 .....interesting

see chart for explanation

Attachments

• 13.58.png
    13.58.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 148
Easy formulae for

> 3740 and higher - a concerted high 2 10 min bars above 3740 - i will go long

< 3740 and lower - concerted low 2 10 min bars for me - i will go short

i am now off to eat my lunch so I will be back in 15 mins to see what is happening

GOLD.................fallen to $896 .....interesting

see chart for explanation

inclined to think Gold will stay here for a while due to major support in this area on daily chart

Dax pushing major resistance here, so indexes will stall for a while.

Attachments

• GC 04-09  3_12_2009 (1440 Min).jpg
    GC 04-09 3_12_2009 (1440 Min).jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 135
  • FDAX 03-09  3_12_2009 (1440 Min).jpg
    FDAX 03-09 3_12_2009 (1440 Min).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.