Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day WallStreet M8 thanks for the welcome.
All I will say is sell in may and go away :)
Should have seen or will be seening the highs in the next 5-7 days for the next two-three months, then retracement.
I will be scalping/swing trading as well as taking agressive shorts on strenth.
If any one has data look at this regular seasonal pattern, its a nice little earner.

tomtom.sounds good
the s500 has a rising trend channel.this is a safe uptrend.for the time being
i think this is the index that is being followed
however,just to put a spanner in the works.the dow is showing arising bearish wedge
all these are on the daily candlestick charts.it is if that the dow is following in disbelief

tomtom.sounds good
the s500 has a rising trend channel.this is a safe uptrend.for the time being
i think this is the index that is being followed
however,just to put a spanner in the works.the dow is showing arising bearish wedge
all these are on the daily candlestick charts.it is if that the dow is following in disbelief

Hi Dentist,
I trade patterns, both short term and seasonal patterns ( which we are in now ) You have hit the nail on the head there ref S&P is the leading index.
Now use this knollage to trade (say DAX ) of this.
Its all about pattern reconition and expierance ?

i have built a multi time frame indices system, i need more screens, however you can see/hear ( i have set up alerts on each indices) the differences. its amazing to watch... can do some pretty cool stuff when u sell one say start with the ftse and cascade thru the rest. im gonna post some charts on my blog of the indices.

S&P latest chart

can 897 hold

I've been shorting oil and oil stocks all day today

Attachments

• 19.24 5.4.09.png
    19.24 5.4.09.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 133
Exxon mobil weak

JP Morgan weak

2 very good variables to provide direction when trading S&P ........

Banks rally has been exhausted

Energy/commodities rally has been exhausted

where will the next move up come from?

Mining sector is looking overcooked right now

Retail sector - I think not .......

pharmaceutical sector ran out of steam post swine flu scare

Last edited:
i have built a multi time frame indices system, i need more screens, however you can see/hear ( i have set up alerts on each indices) the differences. its amazing to watch... can do some pretty cool stuff when u sell one say start with the ftse and cascade thru the rest. im gonna post some charts on my blog of the indices.

What do u mean by system francis?

wallstreet.welcome back to youre own thread.we missed you.are you catching up at work.?
banking sector....which chart are you looking at bkx or xlf ??
let us know

wallstreet.welcome back to youre own thread.we missed you.are you catching up at work.?
let us know

thank you for your kind words my friend

just been occupied by my wifes operation my friend

operation went successfully and a mechanical valve replaced her damaged heart valve

my wife should hopefully be back home tomorrow and I will then return to some normality

let us know

I was referring to the FTSE and I am looking at the banking sector on CMC markets platform.

4000 is an important figure on the Index

Although having studied Barclays and lloyds it looks like these shares have more to go but we really need a pull back before any move higher

just watching Arsenal v UTD..................:sleep::sleep::sleep:!!

the match only lasted 15 mins and it was over......one clear winner!!

Attachments

• ftsechart.png
    ftsechart.png
    27 KB · Views: 138
Good morning chaps

easy formula for me today

> 4320 ..........i will go long

< 4320 ............. i will go short

gap fill ........4320!!!

4309 and short the footsie future :)

Lacking solid strenth, it wants to move higher but not enough confedence.

could be a nice little earner
sandy chen ,the panmure gordon analyst.who is taken very seriously.saying barc valuation is only 40p.currently trading at 300 ish.they will need to raise more cash
do youre own analysis
heritage oil...a big find in kurdistan.i still have not traded it as yet

Status
Not open for further replies.