Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
francis. i went back to youre blog spot this morning.i did understand it better.i am still confused at which are the important trendlines.please let me know..thanks
also which are the important s/r zones.

the most powerful is where the trendline and support line meets.

usually after watching a pro do it he will look along a support line to where it spiked. look at my recent chart for 23rd march 09. See the spike upto 4020? also look at 15th april 09. thats the 4020 support line. now look at the trend line rising up as support the black one not the pink one. it hit that as well as 4020 and said no thanks.

support and reisistance and trendlines. it is soooooo simple but it works. it really does.

all my ftses closed at 3923- total p&l 38.6 points....daily P&L +76.8 profit on ftse....
+43 points profit on my crude oil position....119.8 points total....im done for the day..(probably!)

all my ftses closed at 3923- total p&l 38.6 points....daily P&L +76.8 profit on ftse....
+43 points profit on my crude oil position....119.8 points total....im done for the day..(probably!)

well done!!

its a good haul you got there (y)

constricting triangle coming up, looks like it's gonna hit just after the london closing, presumably the outcome will play out on the DOW.

i thought 3939 would hold it...wrong again :)

Last edited:
well done!!

its a good haul you got there (y)

very well done ! I stupidly went against the concensus and went long only to see drop after drop - took my off the ball for 30 mins as got dragged into a meeting - came back to big losses but decided to ride it out. Luckily it all recovered and 96 points in total achieved so far. kept one position open for tonight. phew !!

Status
Not open for further replies.