Vince Stanzione, trading day course

tony , vince etc. etc

Well - my 2p worth.....

I HAVE attended a lot of non-trading courses and have spent a lot of time at Tony Robbins seminars, either attending or as staff..... the comparison is an interesting one ... TR states that he doesn't 'teach' you anything, but creates environments and has some tools (a lot to do with neuro linguistics) that allow you to bring out what is already within you.

If as many people believe that the way to win in the stockmarket is 80% psychology, isn't it better to attend a 'life' course and then read up on trading mechanics ?

Of course TR also runs Welath Mastery but doesn't actually present that himself, relying on 2 experts to do this for him..... very little about trading on this (apart from options), and a lot of time spent on psychology.....

just some thoughts

And yes - I'm a spurs fan....

cheers

X :D

For Life training I would recommend The Journey over Tony Robbins every time. TR only covers one aspect, THe Journey covers it all - www.thejourney.com check it out. BTW, Brandon who runs the Journey used to work for TR

Extreme,

Some good points. TR has definatley given me a new angle on life (although NLP still hasn't stopped me smoking).

The T Robbins example was just used for the scenario of 'anyone claiming they can do something and charging the earth for it' - I cannot compare him with VS as not attended VS's course.

I guess you will have a lot of time this Saturday for TA - seeing as Spurs are no longer in the cup.

Just to close the loop and bring it back- in 'How to Stop Existing and Start Living' (which in my opinion is a very brief run through of a lot of useful principles) VS actually recommends that you read TR's books and particularly go through Personal Power II - it's all connected .. now I just gotta get into trading again !

As for Saturday - fair point , I'm just happy I live in Wales now and not London where the amount of stick I'd be getting from other Arsenal 'mates' would x100 ..... ho hum.. our time will come and Sol 'll be sorry he left !