Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Jan 15, 2018
Good for you, don't join any courses. I've spent thousands on courses, software and books over 16 yrs.
You just need to know about yourself and your risk tolerance, and ICT free video's.

Jan 15, 2018
I didn't say anything about paying.
Yes all his stuff is hindsight, but the idea of order blocks on HTFs
is as close as you'll get to understanding.

I watched his free stuff, and that was good enough.
No-one needs to pay, there is enough free stuff to figure out whether you want to listen or not.
It works for some and not for others.

Jan 15, 2018
Stop shilling for yet another scam artist I.e. ICT/Huddleston

He's a bullsh*tter & hindsight trader, avoid, unless you have a large gap between your ears and wish to fill it with worthless drivel.

https://forums.babypips.com/t/what-happened-to-the-inner-circle-trader-ict/84901/24

I just read the link you sent me, 9 mths was a long time to stay in something that was worthless drivel

f2calv

May 18, 2014
Jan 15, 2018
I've seen his comments on twitter, he;s actually ruined things with this kind of behaviour.
I watched his free stuff 3 years ago and it was brilliant , 37 hours of it.
However, the course he did was no-where near as good as the free stuff.

Jan 15, 2018
Calling out a few live trades, measured at the side of all the times he has been wrong over the last 16 years isn't enough. He sucks people into his courses with his promise of riches following his system, and he is full of BS. He uses the course money to purchase stock, doesn't matter when he loses or holds a ****ter cos it isn't his money, it's other people's.

neil

Nov 19, 2001
Fools and their money

Never purchased his course however I have been following him on twitter. The guy calls out live trades.
So that says a lot.
Unfortunately, it says a lot about you: :eek: