Vasectomy

This is why cousins should think twice before they get it on...

............... if this was a trade, it would have been cut long ago.

You're on fire Nowler! ...and to think that you want to deprive the world of your legacy. You should definitely breed :)

Have I uncovered a goldmine or what?

:):):):):):):):)

Every damn day, such treats. Nothing like this entertainment in the USA
:):):):):):):):)

Now even some pals are lafffffing their asses off - an 18-yr old dude, never ever l**ked pu**y, as virgin as a virgin can be, now wants to get a vasectomy and asks on a forum for advice whether he should or shouldn't?

And the best part is that all the ELDERS are in this thread, all in one place for easy identification by Fibo. Now I can name 'em all and place 'em all. And they are all giving advice on this subject and pissed off at me for lafffffing :):):)

Love you guys, this is more than I ever could have asked for - entertainment to the nth.

You cats must live in some sort of convent. Man are you clowns so far from real life. I've uncovered a goldmine here in this thread.

Best thread I've ever read. Straight 5 stars all around.

Check this out by Nowler ........................ (keep in mind this is a 17k pounds/yr fellow going into trading already crippled at the starting gate) ..........................
"My priority in this situation is getting funded (but I would love some mentoring).
Ive seen the cost of their training, and im not convinced that it's worth the cost for me considering ive been studying/practicing this for about 2 years already. I'm sure I could learn at least something from them, but is it worth a few thousand? Probably not for me since I've been reading and listening to dozens of audio-books from successful traders/investors (including ones on trading psychology and risk management)"

What's absolutely shocking and hilarious to me is the T2W elders are encouraging this sort of stupidity/behavior in Nowler with no regard to the fact that this guy is on a financial death mission - and they are implicit.

Wacking him with a saucepan on the head and telling him to go f**k hisself would bring him to his senses as its quite obvious he can take no action in any regard without your consent or approval.

WAKE UP MORONS! :):):):):)

You ELDERS are going to get this guy financially destitute ..................... wake up Morons

Somebody from London better go find this clown NOW and whack him real good, find his Ma and Pa and put him in a straitjacket. Wake up MORONS

Serious stuff now, amigos.

I'm done lafffffing. Its not funny anymore. Get Nowler to a hospital/clinic/UrgentCare/PsychWard pronto. Thje sh*t is about to go down any time now. We are right on the cusp. Your encouragement is his fuel to put into play his scatterbrain ideas in Finance.

This fellow Nowler is a grave danger to himself, his family and his friends and associates. Don't you see he is a financial wreck, a walking time bomb, a Murphy's Law ready to fire? Come on amigos, not a single one of you has noticed this even after you have been dealing with his sh*t for years? Look for malagutti's post in this thread. I believe he has woken up to the likelihood that Nowler is about to bring some heavy sh*t down on all you clowns AND The Site.

He is on the verge of taking funds from family and friends et al and plugging them into the market. His latest gig is Nat Gas - just have a look at the Implied volatility. He can lose 200k pounds in one blow. You think his family will not come after T2W for compensation - given the consistent encouragement you idiots have bestowed on him in thread after useless spoonfeeding babysitting thread. The Judge would just look at THIS ONE THREAD and grant his Ma her wish of massive punitive damages

You call yourselves friends? You're his worst enemies.

Look what went down at ET in 2015 .................... see next

Wake up motherf********s

fibo_trader

ET top-notch moderator, amiable, loved by ALL, named TGREGG was fired by Baron because a c*nt named Nine_Ender threatened Baron with lawsuits. Baron caved in. TGREGG got the axe. Baron's caved in before at the first sign of a lawsuit threat and done stupid sh*t.

Read the 7th post down by Clubber Lang, ET's longest oldtimer who is qualified to know who is who, that is how long he has been around ..................

Sissy dbphoenix is also in the thread

Death and lawsuit will come as quickly as the Implied Volatility

Mr Honor: None here knew this op is unbalanced and a danger to himself? Only Fibo saw this? Has the Jury reached a verdict?

Jury: Yes we have Your Honor but we have a question. Can we award more to the plaintiff than what was originally asked for?

Mr Honor: Yes. Only your good judgement determines the amount.

see post #7

God help you guys when the sh*t hits the fan. This clown can bring the whole house down

Sometimes curiosity gets the better of me and I click 'Show Ignored Content'. My God! It's like peering into the padded cell of a Lunatic and watching him smear excrement all over himself.:sick:

Only Fibo can make somebody that crazy/angry/hateful/vengeful :):):):)

see video clip

Update:
Ive postponed the procedure.

I'm still certain I dont want demon spawn, but the fear of chronic pain has gotten into my head the closer the date has gotten.

I've had chronic pain before and it's no joke! Ruined my life for years.
I'm postponing this until I figure somethings out.

Got my hip replaced at 18, then 3 years later they could regrow bone...
It's not urgent that I get the snip right now, so until I figure somethings out, I dont want to risk going back to having chronic pain. Especially ball pain...

Apparently the risks are not as low as the doctor would have me believe.

P R I C E L E S S!!!!!!!!!! #2

:):):):):):):):):):):)

RTFLMAO

I've fallen and can't get up #2

Keep it coming