Day Trading Stocks not CFDS/Spreadbetting

unexposed

7 0
Apologies if a similar thread has been made but i couldn't see anything and didnt want my post to get lost at the bottom of something.

I am in the process of learning about the markets and increasing my knowledge. I have opened demo accounts and i like the City Index platform. I would really appreciate if someone could answer this for me - I want to trade stocks, uk equities. The cast majority of platforms i have encountered seem to only allow trading via spreadbetting/CFD's. How do you distinguish this between basic trading of stocks?

I would be looking to start with a small balance around £1,000 and i realise that asking this question means i am a long way from going 'Live'. However, in order to trade stocks on the platforms i have seen that offer this such as interactive investor, the charge is £10 per trade so wouldn't be suitable for day/swing trades with such a small account balance. But how do i find some kind of middle ground without venturing into spreadbetting/CFDS?

I would really appreciate a response or advice.

Many thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock