Use of single keyboard and mouse

al-motor

249 0
i have 2 pcs which are networked............ at the moment i have to use 2 keyboards and 2 mouse (mice!!)-

I heard there is a program which will make the network onl use one keyboard and one mouse !?

Any ideas ??

thanks
Al

JonnyT

2,560 22
You need a KVM switch. Some/most PCs will not boot without a keyboard or mouse attached. The KVM switch simulates a keyboard and mouse even when switched to the other PC. You only need a single monitor too.

About £17 from www.ebuyer.com

JonnyT

al-motor

249 0
JT- thanks for that.........

I actually run 2 monitors on each machine, so monitor is not my problem-

I was only bothered about the keyboard and mouse- where does this switch get connected to ??

thanks again

Al

bhatia38

5 0
i have 2 pcs which are networked............ at the moment i have to use 2 keyboards and 2 mouse (mice!!)-

I heard there is a program which will make the network onl use one keyboard and one mouse !?

Any ideas ??

thanks
Al[/QUO

y u need two pc u can covert one pc into two monitors, like i did
take ur pc box to best buy or any shop u trust to changev ur old graphic card to new card to support TWO MONITORS THEY HAVE TO TEST & VERYFY MOTHER BOARD THAT WILL SUPPORT THE NEW CARD WITH TWO MONITORS >>WOHLLLA<< PROBLEM SOLVED THIS MIGHT COST AROUND LESS THAN 100.00 . SELLB THE OTHER PC & COMPENSET THE COST. UR PROBLEM SOLVED, ONE PC,KEYBOARD,MOUSE.
I DID WITH 7YEAR HP ,PC WORKS LIKE CHIME LAST 2 YEARS BACK LOVE IT
I WILL PREFER BESTBUY OVER ANY OTHER SHOP DROP ME A NOTE IF U NEED HELP
SOFTWARE DONT QUIT WORK RIGHT WILL COST 150-200 RANGE, GOOD LUCK

2,376 660

Any ideas ??

thanks
Al

Use "Input Director". It's free and works perfectly. I run 2 PCs and 4 monitors fron 1 kbd/mouse.
http://www.inputdirector.com/

weytec

2 0
Hi Guys
Multiple PC's controlled by a single keyboard and mouse solutions are our specialty (y)

From simple deskswitches controlling up to 4 PC's to fully functional trading keyboards for the FX marketplace.

The addition of software allows for seamless mouse switching and Copy Paste across muliple PC's to enchance the the hardware.

www.weytec.com
[email protected]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock