usd jpy

robert11

usd jpy

On the H1 TF, the price is on 0.886 fibo level. If a hidden negative divergence happened, we are expecting a drop to take place.

usd jpy

On the H1 TF, the price is on 0.886 fibo level. If a hidden negative divergence happened, we are expecting a drop to take place.

What's a .886 fibo level? Have they gone and invented another one? You won't be able to move for the blighters if it carries on like this. And do you mean a hidden bearish divergence (lower high on the price with a higher high on the oscillator)? All bearish divergence models suggest a drop in price.

On the H1 Friday gave us higher highs, but a sorta agree with the sentiment. If we don't get a decent high above 141.17 then it's looking increasingly bearish.

Well that opening bar of the week has got to be teasing ya a little don't it? Be interesting to see where it settles. I'm not seeing any divergence of any hue right now so we'll have to wait and see.I reckon it could drop a 100 pips or so. 103.19 touched by end of play tomorrow and I'll buy a round.

I meant 140.17 fairly obviously. And it wasn't having any. Good man. Have some short on it.

I'm off for a couple of hours as I'm out on the sloughs for first light. Good hunting. Limit buy at 103.10 to close.