Usd/cad

I’m having a little loss right now, but I think I’ll close the deal with profit.
70EUU2C.jpg

The pair has almost reached the support at 1.2660. In my opinion even if it does break below that level, first we might see it retrace back to 1.2700 or higher before it continues falling.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on USD/CAD! Definitely, the show must go on =)
q0kNfXM.jpg

The pair broke below 1.2650, the next immediate target is at 1.2600, but I think we will see it fall much lower than that level in the coming weeks. I initially thought we would see some retracement once it reached 1.2660, but apparently the bearish trend is still too strong.

USD/CAD broke below 1.2600 and continues dropping, it didn't even retrace at the support at 1.2660 which is MA89 on the weekly time frame as I thought it would. The bearish trend clearly continues and next long-term target is around 1.2000, I think.

Last edited:
Usdcad

The USDCAD keeps its bearish trend on the daily chart and we can see how the 21 EMA has acted as a very good resistance.

DailyFX.com report the majority of their retail traders have been net long on this pair since the 8th.

Ah well, for every winner there has to be a loser.

Last edited:
USD/CAD will continue dropping, I think. The trend is clearly very bearish still and there is no signal even for the beginning of consolidation, let alone a reversal. The pair is currently testing 1.2500 and I have almost no doubt that it will break below that level.

she is going down slow as she does not want to be noticed...Bears after they took profit want to reenter at a better price...

Last edited:
Usdcad

The USDCAD keeps its bearish trend, stalling momentarily around the 1.2500 level, the pair may continue lower.

I agree, USD/CAD will most likely break below 1.2500 and continue falling toward 1.2000.

I think that the asset will go for breaking the bottom line after reflecting from the upper bound.
img

USD/CAD reached the resistance at 1.2950, and I think it will possibly break above that level. If that happens, next target will be at 1.3140, which is EMA89 on the daily time frame.

The move to the upside continued today and the pair broke above 1.2950. If the breakout is confirmed, I think the first target will be 1.3050, and the longer term target is around 1.3140.

The pair reached the resistance at 1.3015 and formed a doji candlestick and a shooting star candlestick below the resistance at that level on the daily time frame, which were good signals that it would start falling again. Currently it's testing the support at 1.2870 and I think if it breaks below that level it will continue falling towards 1.2800.