Usd/cad

I don't think there is any signal for a long yet. It's possible the pair will break below 1.2950, but I don't think that will happen before Monday.

I too think it will start falling, as there is a shooting star candlestick on the daily time frame.

Haha! I love being right. I'd cover that short here. That's a solid 40 pips.

I think it will reach the previous low at 1.2920, but I wonder whether it will be able to break below that level.

I’m having a little loss right now, but I think I’ll close the deal with profit.
d427add04fef4d65b76fee3749858c82.jpg

Usdcad

Once again, the 21 day EMA on the USDCAD has hold the price to the upside and now a bearish drop may continue.

I think now that the pair has broken above the resistance at 1.3100 it may continue rising towards the next level of resistance at 1.3320.

The couple made larger correction south along good data on oil this afternoon, but I think this is temporary and that it will again take up

The trend is very bearish indeed, but I think the pair will retrace back to 1.2900 at least before it makes another attempt to break below the support at 1.2850.

Usdcad

The USDCAD keeps dropping as oil rallies. The pair breaks below the 1.2800 level, and it may be looking for the 1.2700 level.

The pair found some support at 1.2750 and it may retrace back to 1.2800 and above, but I don't think this is the end of the bearish trend.