Usd/cad

Dominic

I think that USD/CAD asset will go up.

Attachments

• usdcadA.jpg
    usdcadA.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 607
I like Predator's chart, but in order for the USDCAD to continue rallying, the US fundamentals would have to continue coming out better than expected and oil must keep dropping.

Well, son far the 1.3300 level has proven to be a good resistance for the USDCAD. If the pair keeps retracing to the downside, then the 1.3200 could act as support.

Hoping to enter long now the extended uptrend has resumed. Didn't want to jump in at a possibly unsustainable high price on the back of the NFPRs but otherwise just waiting for an entry signal and then re-test of 29/09 high.

PS. This pair currently best bullish opportunity on my watchlist. Only USD/ZAR if you ever get down to that level has as many bullish points, but I am already long here. USD/ZAR has already got back into its long-term uptrend and has already breached the 29/09 shared high. Maybe this highlights the way USD/CAD wants to follow?

I’m buying USD/CAD until the 1.3397 mark. After that, I close the deal and look for a new approach.2015-11-11_221127.png

The USDCAD is slowly retracing to the downside, the 1.3200 could act as support. The 1.3300 level could still be acting as a good resistance.

seems like she is gently shifting towards support: Broken DTL, UTL and support of 3190 or otherwise she can go to revisit her recent high 3317...

Attachments

• cad.png
    cad.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 583
Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.UASCAD.jpg

I agree, it's still consolidating after the last rally. I'd open a new long after it breaks above the last high at 1.4000.

The pair found some serious resistance at 1.40. It's unlikely it will break above that level before 2016.

Nice pullback on the USDCAD, helped by the rally on oil. Still, the 1.3800 could act as support and the trend is still bullish.

Right now the support is at 1.3840. A breakout below that level would mean that it will fall to 1.3800, possibly even 1.3750.

The price went not as I expected, but nothing bad happened because the stop order had been triggered. This transaction didn’t harm me much. I think that USD/CAD asset will go down.
USDCAD.jpg