Usd/cad

Usdcad

The USDCAD retraces close to the 1.2900 level, the pullback may be losing steam and the pair may go back down.

The pair formed a shooting star candlestick and a spinning top candlestick underneath the resistance at 1.2870 on the four-hour time frame and started falling. I think next target is 1.2800.

I think that the USD/CAD asset would renew its minimum.
c32eabf913544e9f8adc7b1167bd168a.jpg

I agree, USD/CAD is very bullish. I decided to open longs after all and my target is 1.3000.

USD/CAD almost reached 1.31 before it rebounded back to 1.2900 and today it broke below that level. On the daily time frame there's a great doji candlestick, so I expect a further move to the downside towards 1.2800.

The pair is very undecided at the moment, but I think we will see another drop to 1.2760 - 1.2750.

USD/CAD reached 1.2677 and bounced off of the support there but I think that's just temporary. So far there's no signal that the move to the downside is over.

Although USD/CAD is not a EUR or GBP-related pair Brexit still had a big effect on it and caused a big move to the upside. We'll have to wait until next week to find out whether it's temporary or if it's the beginning of a reversal.

Although USD/CAD is not a EUR or GBP-related pair Brexit still had a big effect on it and caused a big move to the upside. We'll have to wait until next week to find out whether it's temporary or if it's the beginning of a reversal.

I think it will be temporary as from next week I expect it to start rallying up. I bought this pair today and I hope it pays of next week.

Admittedly a strong day Friday but my trend-following set-up won't revert to Buy on this for some time yet to come - if it does come. Meantime, if we get a NY close below the 50EMA I'll go short again.

The pair is still quite bullish and it's currently testing the resistance at 1.3100. I think that if it breaks above it it will reach 1.3170 next.

The pair is very bullish although it is still testing the resistance at 1.3100. I think today it it will likely break above that level.

I am starting to doubt that the pair will break above 1.3100 right away, it has been testing it for a while now and it still hasn't been able to break above that level. We might see a move to the downside first, before it makes another attempt to break above the resistance.

I am looking at the four-hour time frame and I am questioning whether that was the end of the move to the downside. The pair reached 1.2830, formed a doji and a hammer candlestick above the support there and is now moving up again. I expected a bigger drop.