US Intraday Trading Sept 03

DanielLambert

Ive known Rosso for about 3 months..... in that time I think he has established himself more than anyone else on this BB...

He posted his path for today on Monday, with some analysis of the Dow and the S& P, on his website.

For a first timer , it doesnt get much better than this....

Today so far.....

Attachments

• pathsofar.gif
    pathsofar.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 832
Ah, thanks BigBusiness...

Come on, everyone roll up and take a pop at me!!!! :cheesy:

Just send me an email, and I'll let you know my address, OK? ;)

We'll call it £25 for six months (special offer to T2W members, of course) , and I'll see about ramping it up after that. You'll have to check the site daily, of course, because my website skills are p*** poor and I wouldnt know how to mail it... :cheesy:

Rosso, I was thinking of £25 per day !! If its too cheap people won't buy......................why do people drive round in crappy Italian cars ?....................because they're overpriced !!

Simple !

Visions of the Rowan Atkinson TV licence sketch on Not the Nine Oclock News.....

£25 a day.... thats far too little!!!!!!

I would be willing to sell my house for the Rosso path!

:rolleyes:

....taking the P cos its out of hours...... but in all seriousness it would be good to have a US Intraday thread back up and running on T2W

Last edited:
It seems like Rossored has taken over the mantel.

Well done!

But can you keep it up! No pun intended.

I'm amazed! This thread has been active almost 24hrs and no-one has made any real comments yet!! Where are those T2W vultures??? :LOL:

rossored said:
I'm amazed! This thread has been active almost 24hrs and no-one has made any real comments yet!! Where are those T2W vultures??? :LOL:

I insulted your Italian car........................is'nt that good enuf?

Ah, there you are!!!

Not my car any more! Besides, how many people have had F355's as their company runaround's when they're 26? ;) And as for Ferraris being crap....well, clearly, you have never driven one for any length of time.... ;)

Anyway, there's obviously no-one else who wants to get a US thread started again, and as TomH has deserted us for TacTrader I guess it'll die here *sob*.

Good whilst it lasted, I s'pose.

Good on ya Rosso for giving this thread a new lease of life. I like your site and the charts within and your efforts deserve praise. A lot of people seem to bravely be posting their systems, paths, predictions etc. at the moment so I felt inspired to make a humble contribution too.

For the next few months I'll be trying my system on a number of instruments (low stakes of course) to see if it is viable. I managed to dig myself a particularly impecunious hole while day trading US stocks so I'm keen to step back and "swing mechanical" for a while.

It can be found on my site www.frugi.co.uk (click the trading link on the left hand side). I will try and update the charts regularly (and I am aware many more days of data are required to gauge the system's long term proficiency)

See what you think. It's an obvious, simple, dull system, but seems to work rather well on the S&P, at least recently (though I haven't backtested or anything - still trying to get to grips with Sierra worksheets!).

Feedback always appreciated. Donations too - hehe only jo'ken!

Last edited:
Yes, well done rosso. You've made a great contribution to the board (and also the chat room). And a good web site too.

frugi : Good to see you posting again. And an interesting system - keep us posted as to how it performs.

Regards

Thanks for the comments, guys.

My site is a bit lighthearted, as you'll know if you're read the various bits i've put on there, but its nice to have some feedback. Obviously generating some interest somewhere, I've had over 600 hits in a few days. Who keeps pressing F5 when they're on there? :LOL:

Frugi, you saying you like my site is praise indeed now I've looked at yours!!! It positively kicks butt mate!!! Well done (want to design mine for me? ;) )

I actually met SS today at the seminar at Bloomberg, and it turns out he is aware of "rossos road" LOL we had a bit of a laugh about it anyway!

RR

Frugi,

I have been admiring your web site, but I am concerned that there may have been some gross metamorphosis at the bottom of the ocean, while our backs have been turned, brought about by global warming.

In your gallery there is a photograph entitled "Simon and Catch." The photo shows two men standing on a boat out at sea and instead of holding a prize-winning fish, one of them appears to be holding a dead goat!!!! Eh, what's gong on here please? Where is this stretch of sea, the Bermuda Triangle?

Best wishes,
Sean

p.s. Since when did mermaids sport beards?

Last edited:
hey Rosso, good meeting, sorry things were so rushed, had to vacate the room in a real hurry, good to put a face to the name

Looks to me like today will be very emotional..keeping a close eye on 1031

:D