US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys

On the subject of the bigger picture did you notice that about 999 on ES is the 61.8% retracement from high of 1014.75 on 14/07/03 to low of 973.50 on 21/07/03

Often pays to mark longer time frame s/r levels, even when day trading :D

Steve

PS I forgot to mention 1286 is the same on the NQ :D

Last edited:

Attachments

• 28.7.gif
    28.7.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 383
Thank you for the new votes!!!!!

No points in the pot for me today!!!!
Builders dont you just love them :(... ours went through the main phone connection to the house @13.00 today,(up early today ;) ) just back online now!!!! we have four lines... they went through to lot. Went mobile but up here in the hills Sig's 1-2 bars at the best of times, so it was a ride out to the Trafford centre for Caroline to assess(add to!!!) consumer spending!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

Hope everyone had a good & profitable day!!!! :cool:

For those unfamiliar with Trafford Centre :D

http://www.traffordcentre.co.uk/page1.html

CJ

Last edited:
Atleast you were correct in asserting that today would be quite whipsaw today Mr H.. :(

Tom,

Reasonable path today - guessed flat, with a slight negative.

Can't really ask for much more IMO.

Cheers

Good turning points today Tom. Any chance someone would vote for me! As quite stressed out trying to move house, and it would cheer me up no end. :LOL:

Whaaheeyy, cheers guys, feel like part of the community now. How do I become a grown up member, do I have to take aptitude tests... :cheesy:
Seriously, this house moving lark is a pain, but probably easier than trading the Dow today. Doesn't know what its going to do. When it breaks one way or another, its going to be big. :eek:

One more post david and you be a "member" (30) after 100 posts you become "Senior"

Cheers a320

Do I...... ahhh, thats better, thanks! Better start contributing something useful soon, then. Don't want any negative votes. Thanks a320/Big/Helen... :)

Last edited:
You chaps really are getting hung up on this "votes" business, arent you? :cheesy:

Am I the only person on this BB who didnt actually think the Dow was too bad today? Sure it was nasty in the thick of it, trying to trade when things were slow but isnt that always the case? If you wait for good positions, they come and then they perform. Taking just the support breaks/flag breaks here made some good points.

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 445
just back from the TIVOLI, MUST VOTE FOR DAVID FOR ASKING...

THAT PATH HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST SO FAR!!!!

THAT SUN IS A RIGHT IDIOT

Status
Not open for further replies.