US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say as a scalper I do enjoy a choppy range bound period. especially as I no longer use those silly SB firms :D

Get ready for a big move, as I`m now out, having hit my daily target ;)

Steve

tight, very tight ..., Dax is under the range, so still in....the SP was a scalp and took a cheecky one

zcaprd7

what was they talking about IG IN THE TV LAST NIGHT, cos i didn't get a chance to watch it.

Greetings
Genti

Good idea, thought you were. I won't tell... UKX is resilient too , Tom. Philly Fed at 5pm. US might get squeezed up into that.

done for the day....chew on this you disbelievers

Attachments

• dax 10th july1.png
    dax 10th july1.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 460
Steve, there is monster support around this level........

Attachments

• dax 10th july2.png
    dax 10th july2.png
    15 KB · Views: 441
Genti - the moeny programme followed a dealer and a punter during the Iraq war.

They were both v. poor - the IG dealer couldn't justify why a war might affect stock prices!

Tom ,
yeah,was resistance last week,holding support today.Waiting for break if it comes.Depends on US for rest of today.

Steve

I wish I had seen that programme, but I dont have a TV...

I shorted it at 81, next thing it is bid 74...MINE thx...the whole thing took 11 seconds accroding to my blotter

Tom,
missed it, was scratching me a**se.
thght we had gone thru then.Dax strong around here.Make or break in next hour.

Got the early short in at 90 on Dax and closed at 69. Put the short in again at 74 and closed at 62 on the spike down. Did not hold it as move was confirmed on CAC and FTSE but not on Dow so happy to take the points and will wait and see if can get the short back in again - looking for 3272 as an entry this time - not hopeful of seeing it and if I do it could be a reversal so cautious time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.