US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, curbs not an issue in my mind...these guys want this stuff to go higher.....if they want to buy, they would have,,,,,did you know that many sub-indices were flat on the day!!!! Transports were flat.....

Look on the bright side Tom - at least on tv you don't look as bizarre as your moneyam picture!

Fair enough on curbs - i suspect yesterday was a wave of 'greedy' retail investors.

Last edited:
I know...I get people in seminars saying " uh, you dont look scary at all"...

they are prolly just polite...

:)

lol - tom, i know its cheeky but can you post if you think your path is 'confirmed' or otherwise?

I have noticed sometimes that it works, but there can be an e.g. 15 min delay??

Ta

zc, if it will help you, I will....I am in doubt right now,,but i am "sell" below 1000 if the SP gets there

path holds for now...get above 1005, and you got what looks like bullish day, but 1008 will be key....NASDAQ is leading us US higher....

which colour path - both seemed out of kilter?

I've been whipsawed twice today and am pissed off

For all those RSI(9) followers we've just had a nice triangle brake to the upside on S&P.

next stop around 1008.

cheers a320.

now this is not a conclusive break!

A320, the RSI daily, I am no expert, but it gave a buy last night, yes?

Sun,
1300 on Nas should be as far as it goes,although still can't believe we are where we are in US.Well overcooked IMHO.

Steve

zcaprd7, I've been whipped twice today as well. Not to worry though it's all part of the game!

Yep me to, i was taken out with my rsi wip saw :cry:
I have to check my excel numbers again.

cheers a320

Status
Not open for further replies.