Ukraine invasion

More nonsense.

Zelensky was on TV only last week warning Ukrainians, Troops, and Officials not to divulge information to the press regarding operations in Ukraine. The timing of his update clearly coincided with the operation at the Air Base in Crimea.

The explosions in the vids were simultaneous, which strongly suggests that this operation was enacted from the ground.

Does Ukraine have it's own SAS? Maybe now they are getting further training from the UK and others and Crimea was their largest success.

I doubt it will be the last.

Btw, there have been all kinds of sabotage actions across the border inside Russia.

Maybe the Ukrainians assisted in those too.
c_v,
To give credit where it's due - this is a breath of fresh air coming from you.

For the first time or, the first time in a very long time at least, you've actually provided a logical argument by stating what you think is wrong with (in this case) Brian's account and then offered a plausible counter narrative of your own. If only you did this every time instead of spouting endless empty rhetoric about what a nasty piece of work Putin is, you might start to build a position that has real merit. My fear is that this is just a one-off; I hope you prove me wrong!
8/10 - much better! ;)
Tim.

I think the most likely explaination is partisans or special forces using suicide drones.
It is a strike from above but I don't think Ukraine already has ATACMS .

It was a super smart operation:
  1. huge value of equipment destroyed
  2. strong message to russian army: Ukraine is strong and Crimea is not safe for them

I think Jake nailed it.
Admitting Ukraine has ATCMS would boost their morale but it makes much sense to destroy the credibility or russian propaganda.

Let them deny and spread BS about accidents, smokers and fertilizer....
Then you let the truth come out so that russian people understand their gov has no credibility.

The main problem is that russians do not know what is happening in Ukraine.
Now many tourists saw the explosions, they will start questioning:
"How is it possible that the special operation is going according to plan but Ukraine is still not denazified after 6 months and our bases are blowing up in Crimea?"

Last edited:
I've always been a Pink Floyd fan - even more so now. Well done to Roger Waters for going on the most mainstream of U.S. MSM and for CNN for having him on. That said, I'll wager his chances of being invited back after this interview are slim to none! Enjoy . . .

I've always been a Pink Floyd fan - even more so now. Well done to Roger Waters for going on the most mainstream of U.S. MSM and for CNN for having him on. That said, I'll wager his chances of being invited back after this interview are slim to none! Enjoy . . .

He is bang on the nail on Ukraine, Taiwan and Iraq! Around 4mins onwards.

Most people know the facts except for the wet behind the ears numpties who still have their umbilical cord hooked up to the MSM ie BBC.

We are not alone and the message and facts are getting out there. Rock on Roger. (y):love:(y)

Classic example of a celeb still at the top of his game who actually believes his own political rhetoric but doesn't like to be challenged. His quote at the start of the show suggests that if you don't want to hear or agree with the message, then go get a drink at the bar. In other words, don't challenge me or the message, all i want is an echo chamber of like minded individuals.

There ought to be more challenging of celebs as opposed to simply enabling them to misinform a wider audience.

cv's advice to Roger.

Don't give up the day job m8.

Last edited:
Classic example of a celeb still at the top of his game who actually believes his own political rhetoric but doesn't like to be challenged. His quote at the start of the show suggests that if you don't want to hear or agree with the message, then go get a drink at the bar. In other words, don't challenge me or the message, all i want is an echo chamber of like minded individuals.

There ought to be more challenging of celebs as opposed to simply enabling them to misinform a wider audience.

cv's advice to Roger.

Don't give up the day job m8.

He didn't say that.

He said people who come to his concerts, assumed would already know his songs, politics and views.

It's like you going to the Labour party conference and then been told to naf off to the bar. Good advice I reckon.

Everything he said was spot on. CNN guy is like a US myopic mice with limited faculties. Err what no guv, haven't you heard what the White House are peddling. He then thinks one can't slag off Trump and Biden at the same time because US foreign policy is like hey so wonderful. What a dork?

Key message is why isn't US after peace? Well we all know the answer to that one!

Zelensky in no way has the interest of Ukrainians. As before what a great opportunity to be netural and what does he do? Picks to fund his account with $1bn .

This is about NATO expansion and all the criminal activity perpetrated by the US in foreign lands and support of Nazi factions. You whaffling about your version of how you think events are unfolding or will unfold, do not add up to make facts.

He didn't say that.

He said people who come to his concerts, assumed would already know his songs, politics and views.

It's like you going to the Labour party conference and then been told to naf off to the bar. Good advice I reckon.

Everything he said was spot on. CNN guy is like a US myopic mice with limited faculties. Err what no guv, haven't you heard what the White House are peddling. He then thinks one can't slag off Trump and Biden at the same time because US foreign policy is like hey so wonderful. What a dork?

Key message is why isn't US after peace? Well we all know the answer to that one!

Zelensky in no way has the interest of Ukrainians. As before what a great opportunity to be netural and what does he do? Picks to fund his account with $1bn .

This is about NATO expansion and all the criminal activity perpetrated by the US in foreign lands and support of Nazi factions. You whaffling about your version of how you think events are unfolding or will unfold, do not add up to make facts.

Hey dreamer. The collective West has decided that Russia needs a permanent downgrade, both economically and militarily. That midget bareback bear riding judo expert Putin has given them the perfect opportunity to ensure this happens with his antics in Ukraine. His plans have gone horribly wrong. He thought Ukraine would roll over and be conquered. He thought the West would splinter. He didn't realise that the economic sanctions would eventually cripple Russia. He didn't factor in a long conflict or the consequences of the economic damage, loss of production, falling oil and gas prices. Inability to export to China and India, heavily discounted oil and gas. There's only so much they can take....have to have storage capacity, which is almost certainly full.

The longer this containment operation goes on in Ukraine, the worse it gets back home for Putin.
Everyone else is getting organised whilst Putin scrambles to maintain control over a deteriorating situation.

How do you manage it btw? Always on the wrong side of every economic and geo-political position. The mind boggles !

Hey dreamer. The collective West has decided that Russia needs a permanent downgrade, both economically and militarily. That midget bareback bear riding judo expert Putin has given them the perfect opportunity to ensure this happens with his antics in Ukraine. His plans have gone horribly wrong. He thought Ukraine would roll over and be conquered. He thought the West would splinter. He didn't realise that the economic sanctions would eventually cripple Russia. He didn't factor in a long conflict or the consequences of the economic damage, loss of production, falling oil and gas prices. Inability to export to China and India, heavily discounted oil and gas. There's only so much they can take....have to have storage capacity, which is almost certainly full.

The longer this containment operation goes on in Ukraine, the worse it gets back home for Putin.
Everyone else is getting organised whilst Putin scrambles to maintain control over a deteriorating situation.

How do you manage it btw? Always on the wrong side of every economic and geo-political position. The mind boggles !

Why does Russia need a permanent downgrade?

Economically and Militarily?

Well West's economy is all about printing money and working people to death culminating in the accumulation of wealth in the hands of the few. How do you think that will pan out. Do you think about what will happen when the super rich don't have consumers with money anymore? Printing more money will be the only path left to make more money. Hang on a minute, that's what we've been doing since 2008.

As for military weapons, right now Russia has the edge with hypersonic missiles. The issue is they are holding back the onslaught as their war is not with Ukraine but the West supplying arms to Zelensky's cronies to attack Russian interests.

Economic sanctions have not crippled Russia no. They have crystalised efforts to sidestep the dollar standard that's for sure.

However, economic sanctions have impacted Western civilisation. Costs will be borne by the taxpayer as little old grannies and poor families feel the hunger pangs and cold winter nights soon.

The last two three decades of EU growth and wealth have been a consequence of good relations with Russia. We'll see how the EU copes in the next 10 to 20 years.

We'll simply have to watch to see how it all unravels. Much like Brexit and its benefits... Still waiting and counting. Have you reached double numbers yet? Silence...

Got 3 or more? Nope...

How on earth you can claim to be right about Brexit's benefits is astounding. Much like Boris, the great deliverer of the biggest lies and leading prime minister of our times out within 2 years after winning elections. The mind boggles indeed. For you to turn on your super leaders. You'll be adding Zelensky to that list soon as well.

Why does Russia need a permanent downgrade?

Because they are very naughty and mischievous. It sends a signal to the rest of the world....do not behave like Russia.
Economically and Militarily?

Well West's economy is all about printing money and working people to death culminating in the accumulation of wealth in the hands of the few. How do you think that will pan out. Do you think about what will happen when the super rich don't have consumers with money anymore? Printing more money will be the only path left to make more money. Hang on a minute, that's what we've been doing since 2008.

As for military weapons, right now Russia has the edge with hypersonic missiles. The issue is they are holding back the onslaught as their war is not with Ukraine but the West supplying arms to Zelensky's cronies to attack Russian interests.

Economic sanctions have not crippled Russia no. They have crystalised efforts to sidestep the dollar standard that's for sure.

Ahha....we shall see. The West has left Russia, never to return. Brain drain will gather pace as the younger educated get out while they can.
However, economic sanctions have impacted Western civilisation. Costs will be borne by the taxpayer as little old grannies and poor families feel the hunger pangs and cold winter nights soon.

The last two three decades of EU growth and wealth have been a consequence of good relations with Russia. We'll see how the EU copes in the next 10 to 20 years.
They will tick along if they are lucky. EU have never been about free trade, more about protectionism.
We'll simply have to watch to see how it all unravels. Much like Brexit and its benefits... Still waiting and counting. Have you reached double numbers yet? Silence...

Got 3 or more? Nope...

Benefits too numerous to mention, but here's a few.

Got our sovereignty back.
Can hire and fire our politicians at will. Unlike Europe.
No Lib Dems.
No Labour.
Trade deals coming out of our ears.
Boosting trade by lowering tariffs.
How on earth you can claim to be right about Brexit's benefits is astounding. Much like Boris, the great deliverer of the biggest lies and leading prime minister of our times out within 2 years after winning elections. The mind boggles indeed. For you to turn on your super leaders. You'll be adding Zelensky to that list soon as well.

Zelensky is ace. :)