Ukraine invasion

Russians need a visa for EU countries, they dont' need it for Georgia Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
All the youtubers I follow moved to Tibilisi, they can stay there for one year, than go to another country like Armenia or Azerbaigian for some days, go back to Georgia and stay for another year.
All people working for foreign companies (like youtube) need a bank account in a different country to receive money.
Geogia ia perfect becasue is close, no visa and everyone knows either russian or english.

Last edited:
c_v,
You appear to be labouring under quite a few misconceptions; allow me to correct them . . .
Ukraine is protecting it's national interest.
So what - so's Russia.
Europe and the collective West are enabling Democratic Ukraine to defend itself.
I think you mean they're using Ukraine to fight a proxy war - which is a very different kettle of fish.
All European countries bordering Russia are nervous. Russia has form and the bordering countries know this all too well.
The countries that respect Russia and don't do stupid things to anger her - e.g. conduct ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking people living in those countries - then it strikes me that they have little to fear.
Everyone has had it with Russia. This time it's for real.
Everyone? What about the other BRICs - have they "had it" with Russia, too?
The collective have spoken and are prepared to back that up with action. There is no faltering,
No faltering!!! Too funny. The narrative has already shifted from Russia to China and Taiwan. You need to get with the program c_v - as you're waaaaaay behind the times! Talking of which . . .
Russia has gone backwards maybe 40 years and will remain in that position for as long as it takes to clear out the old thinking and get with the program.
The program - as I'm sure you know - is the new world order, 6uild 6ack 6etter WEF bollox - that you can't stand. That's why your position on this whole issue makes no sense and is completely incompatible with all your other world views. Unless, that is, you've done a u-turn and now think Trump is/was responsible for dismantling democracy and Brexit was a huge mistake and we should rejoin the EU asap, etc., etc.?
Nato is only expanding membership because of Putin. No other reason.
No, it's part of the program. along with WHO, IMF and numerous other large multinational organisations. You know, the ones that in all other circumstances and contexts you'd rail against and criticise vehemently. Without Russia, there's absolutely no point to Nato - it's redundant. It needs this war in order to con the likes of you that it's still relevant.

Now, if you have any other misconceptions you'd like me to address - feel free to list them and it'll be my pleasure to set you straight!
;)
Tim.

BS - the guy tries to beat Zelensky as the king of liars
and a lot of more

BS - the guy tries to beat Zelensky as the king of liars
and a lot of more

You are missing the point as usual.

If the Russians were not in Ukraine, then the power plant would be functioning normally.

No point posting Russian fake news sources. Nobody reads them except old indoctrinated Russians.

This source is accurate.

If you want to help.......Get on the phone to Putin and tell him to get the cannon fodder out of Ukraine.

Last edited:
Putin can't make it, probably too busy, so he sends Ukrainian hater Medvedev for some pointless reason.

You are missing the point as usual.

If the Russians were not in Ukraine, then the power plant would be functioning normally.

No point posting Russian fake news sources. Nobody reads them except old indoctrinated Russians.

This source is accurate.

If you want to help.......Get on the phone to Putin and tell him to get the cannon fodder out of Ukraine.
Brainwashed by MSM you've lost the most important thing: simple logic that asks who is profiting.

If you've read my last link, you'd know why Ukraine has interest to bombard the nuclear plant which is under Russian control.

HILLARIOUS.

Brian is now posting his August 14th update on 13th.

Jees I didn't realise he was such a visionary !
As always, I can help you to discover the connections :)

Brian lives in Thailand, and you forgot the time difference. The video is less than 3 hours old and published in the first two hours of the 14th in Thailand.

Last edited:
Where the F is Brian...............it's been 5 days since his last Russia propaganda vid !
c_v,
He does an update roughly once a week or whenever there's a Pentagon briefing - so five days is a normal gap between his videos.
HILLARIOUS.
Brian is now posting his August 14th update on 13th.
Jees I didn't realise he was such a visionary !
Shooting the messenger and ignoring the inconvenient truth of the message. Again. Any chance of actually commenting on any of the 7 substantive points made by Brian in his latest video (posted by histo' #2.132, above)? To help you, from the video notes I've listed the points, below. Just pick one and, if you can, explain why and how's he's wrong and then provide evidence to support any counter narrative - if you have one . . .
  1. Russian forces continue to make incremental progress along the Siversk-Bakhmut defence line even according to pro-Ukrainian sources.
  2. There is no sign of any Ukrainian offensive around Kherson, even according to the Western media.
  3. Another US-supplied HIMARS has been destroyed according to the Russian MoD, that is now 8 out of 16 sent to Ukraine destroyed.
  4. The Pentagon is now struggling to explain why it is unable to supply Ukraine with sufficient weapons needed to execute the ever-pending “Kherson Offensive” yet to materialise.
  5. Claims made by the Pentagon regarding the effectiveness of various weapon systems sent have been contradicted by recently discovered documents from the US military itself. The US Army claims the effectiveness of common US anti-tank weapons like the Javelin and the AT-4 is around 19% among trained US soldiers. This would be much lower among Ukrainian troops.
  6. The Western media has decided to assign credit to Ukraine for a recent explosion in Crimea despite Kiev denying any involvement.
  7. Ukraine is shelling Zaporozhzhia Nuclear Power Plant in an attempt to force Russian troops to leave through international pressure.

You appear to have missed the (very important) point of my post, R_L. To repeat, you can't accuse Russia of pursuing imperialist/expansionist goals on the one hand while, on the other hand, claim that the west is merely protecting it's national interest. Either both sides are doing one or both sides are doing the other. Either way, they cancel each other out, making your point null and void.

Just to underline the point - if, as appears to be the case, you think Putin won't stop at Ukraine if he wins the war then, by the same token, you have to accept that Nato has been pursuing - and will continue to pursue - its expansionist policy from every which way around Russia's borders and generally making a thorough nuisance of itself. Nato is every bit as much the problem here as Putin.
Tim.
Russia is trying to expand its territory by force, but no western country is doing the same. NATO expansion is happening because countries want to give Russia a disincentive for attacking.

The Western media has decided to assign credit to Ukraine for a recent explosion in Crimea despite Kiev denying any involvement.
Kiev has neither denied neither confirmed.
It is very different than a denial and has already happened with other covert ops in russian territory.

Last edited:
Kiev has neither denied neither confirmed.
It is very different than a denial and has already happened with other covert ops in russian territory.
Disingenuous CV.
You know as well as I do that if the Zelensky administration had pulled this off they'd be crowing about it from the rooftops. It's precisely the sort of coup that the U.S. and western media desperately need to justify showering untold $£billions in 'lethal aid' to Ukraine in order to perpetuate their proxy war. That Zelensky and Ukraine haven't claimed this as their doing tells us all we need to know. End of story. Case closed. Period.

That's one of the seven points from Brian's video dealt with; care to challenge any others?
Tim.

Disingenuous CV.
You know as well as I do that if the Zelensky administration had pulled this off they'd be crowing about it from the rooftops. It's precisely the sort of coup that the U.S. and western media desperately need to justify showering untold $£billions in 'lethal aid' to Ukraine in order to perpetuate their proxy war. That Zelensky and Ukraine haven't claimed this as their doing tells us all we need to know. End of story. Case closed. Period.

That's one of the seven points from Brian's video dealt with; care to challenge any others?
Tim.

More nonsense.

Zelensky was on TV only last week warning Ukrainians, Troops, and Officials not to divulge information to the press regarding operations in Ukraine. The timing of his update clearly coincided with the operation at the Air Base in Crimea.

The explosions in the vids were simultaneous, which strongly suggests that this operation was enacted from the ground.

Does Ukraine have it's own SAS? Maybe now they are getting further training from the UK and others and Crimea was their largest success.

I doubt it will be the last.

Btw, there have been all kinds of sabotage actions across the border inside Russia.

Maybe the Ukrainians assisted in those too.

As if by magic, the Spectator has written about it.

More Zelensky.......less Brainless Brian.