Ukraine invasion

Russia's "intervention" in Ukraine is in response to US and UK anti-Russian activities in Ukraine.
Were US and UK helping Ukraine to invade Russia?
If you mean training the army, US is doing the same with India, should China invade India because of that?

Were US and UK helping Ukraine to invade Russia?
If you mean training the army, US is doing the same with India, should China invade India because of that?
Nope they were making brown soup, stirring up WMD and training Nazi's to beat up little Russian loving old ladies, depriving retirees of their pension in the Eastern part of Ukraine. Something to do with genitally persuading Zelensky to make NATO membership part of the Ukraine constitution as well. Do keep up ol boy.

So can you explain to me what the tactical benefits of US and British military ships exercising in the Black Sea is please?

Takes joy sailing to a whole new level.

Do you really believe this?
Absolutely!

I hadn't realised what all this genetic gain of function research was about and indeed it is the true WMD bioligical warfare. I fail to see why the US would finance research which is outlawed in the US, in other let's say less scrupled countries?

Do you not see the ramification and gravity of this question?
For what I know the problem is not the Ukranian constitution but the negative vote of France and Germany.
Either way they could just drop it. Ukraine with Crimea and significance of Sevastopol is not like the other small nations joining NATO. The mass public may not appreciate the strategic importance of these areas but they are Russian and always have been. Madness to suggest it is Ukraine territory.

The West knew exactly what they were doing and stirring. No doubt about that. Including the feeding of the puppet Zelensky and the Avoz Battalion. These plans are cooked up years in advance. They don't just randomly appear.

Any comments on US braking their own sanction buying fertilizer from Russia?

28 Jan 2022:

Scott Ritter tells it like it is
Scott Ritter doesn't exactly have the greatest track record about providing information and predictions regarding the war.
timestamped:

But, I agree with you -- Ukraine (and maybe the rest of Europe;)) should just surrender. If not, Russia's ground and pound strategy will just cause more needless death and destruction.

Scott Ritter doesn't exactly have the greatest track record about providing information and predictions regarding the war.
timestamped:
Hi R_L,
So, you don't much care for Scott Ritter - that's fine. Regardless of what he gets up to in his private life, when it comes to his area of expertise, regarding the substantive points of the conflict he's bang on the money .
But, I agree with you -- Ukraine (and maybe the rest of Europe;)) should just surrender. If not, Russia's ground and pound strategy will just cause more needless death and destruction.
(y)
Tim.

Reporting from Russian media is banned as misinformation and the BBC won't report on anything that doesn't neatly fit the 'Ukraine good - Russia bad' narrative - so there's literally no reports in U.K. media about Ukraine committing war crimes of its own - shelling Donetsk in this case . . .
5 Killed, 22 Injured In Ukrainian Shelling In Donetsk, Claim Separatists

This could be an act of desperation on the part of Ukrainian forces because they're losing the war and running out of amo. . .
Ukraine is running out of ammunition as prospects dim on the battlefield
"SLOVYANSK, Ukraine — The euphoria that accompanied Ukraine’s unforeseen early victories against bumbling Russian troops is fading as Moscow adapts its tactics, recovers its stride and asserts its overwhelming firepower against heavily outgunned Ukrainian forces."

Reporting from Russian media is banned as misinformation and the BBC won't report on anything that doesn't neatly fit the 'Ukraine good - Russia bad' narrative - so there's literally no reports in U.K. media about Ukraine committing war crimes of its own - shelling Donetsk in this case . . .
5 Killed, 22 Injured In Ukrainian Shelling In Donetsk, Claim Separatists

This could be an act of desperation on the part of Ukrainian forces because they're losing the war and running out of amo. . .
Ukraine is running out of ammunition as prospects dim on the battlefield
"SLOVYANSK, Ukraine — The euphoria that accompanied Ukraine’s unforeseen early victories against bumbling Russian troops is fading as Moscow adapts its tactics, recovers its stride and asserts its overwhelming firepower against heavily outgunned Ukrainian forces."

I don't believe any of this, Ukraine is clearly winning the war, don't you see all the clips from the Sun?

Look at them tuff Ukrainions just keep am winning rushia

What gets me is Zelensky's response. He must know the real lay of the land death and destruction taking place so why continue taking loss and suffering.

Why not talk for a peace settlement?

I'm guessing he believes he can still win and push back to claim what is truly Russian. Then continue with exacting harsh and deadly treatment of pro Russian civilians.

Is he out of his mega egoistic mind?

And what is truly Russian?
According to you, me or the international recognized borders?
According to Putin Ukraine should not exist.

Ok that truly Russian bit is based on historical wars and ownership. However, I feel it pretty much stands. The borders of Ukraine have never been ratified. You are slandering uncle Putin about what he really said about Ukraine however, as IIIIIIII did post Putin's article. Well worth a read. I thought it was very good, brotherly and heart warming. :)

Given the significance of the region and Russia's military fleet based in Crimea alongside the historic and cultural links to the country, anyone who has any other ideas can try. There will be a lot of blood spilt that's for sure.

This is a no brainer to me.

I am shocked and stunned Zelensky thinks he can invite the Americans and setup NATO shop with weapons of all sorts as if they were sweets. He must be out of his mind. Hence, the war and global crises.

I see the makings of another madman like Hitler. Senseless waste of human life.

Historical and cultural links are one thing, invasions are another.
So dealing with NATO makes Zelensky a bad boy while uncle Putin is the good boy.
It doesn't change the fact that Putin invaded while Zelensky is defending.

Speaking about the russian fleet.
Has Ukraine tried to seize the russian bases in Crimea?
No, it happened exactly the opposite, Russia used them to invade Crimea.

Last edited:
Historical and cultural links are one thing, invasions are another.
So dealing with NATO makes Zelensky a bad boy while uncle Putin is the good boy.
It doesn't change the fact that Putin invaded while Zelensky is defending.

Speaking about the russian fleet.
Has Ukraine tride to seize the russian bases in Crimea?
No, it happened exactly the opposite, Russia used them to invade Crimea.

One can't invade what belongs to it.

Zelensky is beyond a bad boy.

He is a puppet of the Western War Lords looking to fill their pockets.