Ukraine invasion

Some things are wrong, more are missing.
I'd appreciate if there were more informations about Yanukovich as there are no reasons given why he decided not to sign the EU association agreement.

LPR does not have death penalty

The terror of the Nazi regime after the Euromaidan did not only appear in Donbas, but also in Odessa for example.
Whitewashing of killing thousands of civilians since 2014 in Donbas can't work for the people living there.

Last edited:
From what I gathered about Yanukovich my idea is that he wasn't a honest guy.
About Donbas my idea is that violent people was on both sides.
What I think is that Russia sent criminals to help separatists so Ukraine sent criminals to fight russian criminals, civilians paying the price.

Last edited:
What I think is that Russia sent criminals to help separatists so Ukraine sent criminals to fight russian criminals, civilians paying the price.

Even if you think this is true assessment of the situation, legitimate governments should not work with criminals. Rights or wrongs are let's say on both sides.

I think it is obvious and evident since 2014 some major killing and deaths were taking place. Undeniable.

How long should this position have been allowed to carry on?

It is clear Ukraine (Zelensky) unable to deal with the situation and were actually the root cause and accountable party.

Europe turns a blind eye.

US sees an opportunity. Fnances activities, build WMD biolabs, train Nazi's until 2018 and stirs the NATO money carrot to Zelensky.

And here we are... Is this not evident to you by now?

I think we can add 36. Ukraine to that list of great American wars on freedoms to de-democratise nations.

Another duplicity and bullying tactics of the West and in particular US and EU.

The freaks in their confused foreign policies have now allowed US sanctions on Venezuela to be lifted so it can export oil to EU.

The U.S. State Department gave the nod to the two companies to resume shipments in a letter, the people said. U.S. President Joe Biden's administration hopes the Venezuelan crude can help Europe cut dependence on Russia and re-direct some of Venezuela's cargoes from China. Coaxing Maduro into restarting political talks with Venezuela's opposition is another aim, two of the people told Reuters.

This is Western democracy. Weaponising sanctions to sovereign nations on what they can do and can't do?

A key condition, one of the people said, was that the oil received "has to go to Europe. It cannot be resold elsewhere."

Washington believes PDVSA will not benefit financially from these cash-free transactions, unlike Venezuela’s current oil sales to China, that person said. China has not signed onto Western sanctions on Russia, and has continued to buy Russian oil and gas despite U.S. appeals.

The authorizations came last month, but details and resale restrictions have not been reported previously.

So if you are a strong independent sovereign nation like Russia, China and India you can tell uncle Sam and the West where they can stick their sanctions.

If you are small and weak well then you simply have to put up with their very selective interpretation of democracy.

Last edited:
Another duplicity and bullying tactics of the West and in particular US and EU.

The freaks in their confused foreign policies have now allowed US sanctions on Venezuela to be lifted so it can export oil to EU.

The U.S. State Department gave the nod to the two companies to resume shipments in a letter, the people said. U.S. President Joe Biden's administration hopes the Venezuelan crude can help Europe cut dependence on Russia and re-direct some of Venezuela's cargoes from China. Coaxing Maduro into restarting political talks with Venezuela's opposition is another aim, two of the people told Reuters.

This is Western democracy. Weaponising sanctions to sovereign nations on what they can do and can't do?

A key condition, one of the people said, was that the oil received "has to go to Europe. It cannot be resold elsewhere."

Washington believes PDVSA will not benefit financially from these cash-free transactions, unlike Venezuela’s current oil sales to China, that person said. China has not signed onto Western sanctions on Russia, and has continued to buy Russian oil and gas despite U.S. appeals.

The authorizations came last month, but details and resale restrictions have not been reported previously.

So if you are a strong independent sovereign nation like Russia, China and India you can tell uncle Sam and the West where they can stick their sanctions.

If you are small and weak well then you simply have to put up with their very selective interpretation of democracy.
I wonder why Venezuela does not say 'no' to that PR BS ass long as they are not paid regularly.

(set Language to English - or Italian ;) - in the right upper corner)

edit:

Last edited:
That's impressive, even for an actor. Even more impressive is the wealth of this former taxi driver.:D
I can honestly say "honest politician" is an oxymoron just about everywhere.

edit:
This website has
It is a well known fact that the Ukrainian armed forces are incredibly corrupt. Ukraine has long been believed to be one of the major arms trafficking markets in Europe. It has also emerged as an import transit destination for drugs such as heroin. It has the third highest criminality score of 33 countries in Europe.

So I found the criminality claim is correct.
https://ocindex.net/country/ukraine
1655771748898.png

It's hard to be number 1 in everything.:D
https://ocindex.net/country/russia
1655771796676.png

Ben Stiller is an American actor, comedian, writer, film director, and producer?

Let's compare with previous posts on Zelensky's worth?

Then let's play spot the difference in how they have accumulated their wealth!

Whitewashing in US of A