Ukraine invasion

Not a conspiracy theory. NATO is obliquely informing the grovelling sycophant Volodymyr Zelenskyy that Chemical Weapons need to used by 'someone' before NATO gets involved in the conflict.

The reports in this article, I can easily believe:

"The Ukrainian military have already carried out several chemical provocations in the Luhansk People’s Republic, including in the town of Rubezhnoe where large chemical plant Zarya is located.

The provocations are likely aimed at blaming the advancing Russian-led forces of chemical attacks on Ukrainian territory. However, all the explosions were carried out in the areas under the AFU control and airstrikes in the claimed areas are never confirmed. As a result, such incidents do not gain the necessary attention of the Western media and only result in victims among the local residents who suffer from the Ukrainian terrorist warfare."

War is war, it is a mess. I am certain there are war crimes also on the ukranian side.

What I don't buy is ukranians killing hundreds of civilians and destroying their cities just to convince western countries to support them with weapons.

Of course when you use tanks and artillery there will be friendly fire and collateral damage but my common sense tells me that at least 90% of the destruction I am seeing is caused by russian army.
This is true for every aggression war, including IRAQ and Serbia often mentioned here.

Last edited:
Best Chance for Peace
"How Neutrality Can Bring Security—and Satisfy Both Russia and the West"

Arms sent to Ukraine could end up in criminal hands, says Interpol chief

‘Failure of leadership’ American public ready to abandon Ukraine as trust in Biden plunges
"AMERICANS are prepared to abandon Ukraine in the war against Putin's Russia because of a "failure of leadership" by US President Joe Biden, a new exclusive poll for Express.co.uk has revealed."

The Express poll (3rd article linked above), is very telling and surely marks the beginning of the end of the West's support for Zelensky and Ukraine. Certainly, it begs two key questions for those who support the continuance of the war fuelled by financial and hardware support from the west. . .
1. How many (more) Ukrainian soldiers have to die before you call it a day and say enough is enough - this has to stop?
2. How much (more) territory must Zelensky and Ukraine lose before you call it a day and say enough is enough - this has to stop?
To answer my own questions, I'd say both limits were reached long ago and the war must stop now. The longer it goes on - the worse it will be for Zelensky and Ukraine.
Tim.

Last edited:
According to the 3rd article linked in my last post, more Americans want Biden out of the White House than they want Putin out of the Kremlin!

For some reason the image won't load. However, the graphic in the article shows that when asked what would be the best scenario for America, 1% didn't know, 43% said that Putin loses power in Russia and 56% said that Biden loses power in the U.S.!!!
:D

Last edited:
According to the 3rd article linked in my last post, more Americans want Biden out of the White House than they want Putin out of the Kremlin!

For some reason the image won't load. However, the graphic in the article shows that when asked what would be the best scenario for America, 1% didn't know, 43% said that Putin loses power in Russia and 56% said that Biden loses power in the U.S.!!!
:D
1654375859985.png

I say it would be best for their teams to put both of them on waivers. Then we could see how valuable they are as free agents.😆

If Russia were winning the war, as some guys think, nobody would speak about humiliating Russia. ;)
Russia is winning the war!
Anyone (and everyone) can see that just by looking at any of the maps of Ukraine which all show about a fifth of the country coloured in red and under Russian control. Russian control as in Ukraine ain't getting it back. If anyone is being humiliated, it's the west - not Putin and Russia.
;)

Russia is winning the war!
Anyone (and everyone) can see that just by looking at any of the maps of Ukraine which all show about a fifth of the country coloured in red and under Russian control. Russian control as in Ukraine ain't getting it back. If anyone is being humiliated, it's the west - not Putin and Russia.
;)
I agree. I never believed that Russia's objective was to conquer the entirety of Ukraine, just to carve off the east and the south as a buffer puppet states to protect Russia and the Crimea, weakening the remainder through attrition and causing NATO to divide politically.

With these valuable objectives achieved, Russia has already won the war. Its time Ukraine is told the truth.