UK Politics

Why do I need to be specific?

Aren't you the one making out that we have a new government objective...

government is to support poor 3rd world immigrants with housing/benefits/healthcare etc, they are state dependent for life, generating cash to pay for the consequences of immigration is easy by taxing those who work, the circle is complete.

Just wondering when this policy started that's all?

Aren't you the one making out that we have a new government objective...

government is to support poor 3rd world immigrants with housing/benefits/healthcare etc, they are state dependent for life, generating cash to pay for the consequences of immigration is easy by taxing those who work, the circle is complete.

Just wondering when this policy started that's all?

I reckon now you put it into context, that that is possibly the best question you have posed in the last couple of years [emoji1360]

I reckon now you put it into context, that that is possibly the best question you have posed in the last couple of years [emoji1360]

Would it be reasonable to expect a rational reply from you then or you going to keep us in suspense? :whistling

Freedom of speech is an important principle. Even if what is said is objectionable.
I see Dump is trying to muzzle the press and will pay dearly for it.
Just another deplorable step towards dictatorship.

This largely depends on whether you think the press is free and reports in a truthful unbiased way, or like me, you believe that their interests lie in pushing the Liberal Elitist narrative, in which case Trump is right to call it out for what it is.

The Whips Office

For those of you unfamiliar with the workings of Westminster party politics and think that the Whips provide some form of after-work relaxation, here is an educational video.

whip.JPG

I don't know if you follow any of the social media mob (facebook, twitter, google et al). There has been an ongoing purge of online voices for sometime now, starting with the conservative voices, spurred on by the MSM (the left were all cheering), InfoWars being the biggest removal recently, removed from all platforms except the one's that governments haven't been able to influence, bitchute left alone for example. Now they are gunning for the left wing voices (who are they cheering now?).

The removal is deliberately manufactured by UK and EU gov's in concert with MSM, it's not clear if Trump is involved in the online purge, I can't see him not being involved. It has been manufactured to try and stir-up a mass public protest against the big tech social media companies involved in the hopes that enough public protest will provide the excuse governments need to introduce legislation to control what the social platforms are doing.

I suspect that govts thought that the easy targets of the conservative voices and the unfunded alt news sites would cause an uproar but I don't think that it is working, the conservative voices are savvy to what is happening and have retained their calm and just carried on with alternative platforms not providing the excuse to introduce legislation.

So now they have started to target the dumb lefties, who were previously cheering the purge, but I reckon they are dumb enough not to see the authorities ruse and will provide the outrage needed and reason for govts to introduce legislation.

If legislation is introduced, then everyone will lose out until alternative platforms can be developed to avoid the legislation (think dark web), it's the biggest threat to free speech going. The MSM is complicit because, obviously, they (govt that controls the MSM) want to control the narrative, it will only be the MSM remaining with no other outlet to get alternative voices/alt news out.

George Orwell's writing about the manipulation of the media for power and control in his book 1984 resonates so well today and yet it was written nearly 70 years ago :eek:

Now what was I saying? The Tories are quiet on the subject because they are driving the big tech media purge. Trump says we have to live with it (live with fake news and let us decide as individuals what is fake or not, but I also suspect he is complicit in producing some of it so will not legislate), he's not happy about the bias purge on conservative voices, but seems resigned to allowing the free market to decide what happens in the long term. And Labour, right on que....

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-45271286

Hard left and hard right, just the same as each other, it’s not going away for Corbin and his henchgenders is it.

Corbyn defends `Zionists´ comment as Tories report him to standards...
https://dailym.ai/2PBBl3N

Hard left and hard right, just the same as each other, it’s not going away for Corbin and his henchgenders is it.

Corbyn defends `Zionists´ comment as Tories report him to standards...
https://dailym.ai/2PBBl3N

Corbyn's anti-Semitism just won't go away will it? – the story's been running for months now and would have died long ago if there was nothing in it. Hard left and hard right - both rotten to the core.

The politicos could mind their own business rather than get dragged into useless Middle East wars.

Stop poodling to the Yanks and their stupid policies. They haven't had a foreign policy of any quality since 1950.

The politicos could mind their own business rather than get dragged into useless Middle East wars.

Stop poodling to the Yanks and their stupid policies. They haven't had a foreign policy of any quality since 1950.

I agree with you, Pat. I believe that there is an element of self defence, though. It's all very complicated and difficult.

I agree with you, Pat. I believe that there is an element of self defence, though. It's all very complicated and difficult.

Agreed these issues are very complicated. The politicians can't please everyone and we can assume that mostly they are out for themselves.
Wisdom comes with age for thinking people imho.

That's endearing to me. :love::love::love:

Good to see the lady has some sort of rhythm. :)

I don't know how much further UKGov can fall into the moral pit it has dug for itself, £4 Billion for Africa, for what, to arm Warlords, to help murder more farmers and evict them without recompense?

Of all the shocking things to have happened to UK democracy in the last 2 years, this is up there with with the Brexit betrayal, Novichok fakery, Islamic appeasement and Julian Assange illegal imprisonment.

C'mon UK cesspit train, keep on chugging, what's next, establishment organised child abuse cover-ups, oops no had that one already.

I don't know how much further UKGov can fall into the moral pit it has dug for itself, £4 Billion for Africa, for what, to arm Warlords, to help murder more farmers and evict them without recompense?

Of all the shocking things to have happened to UK democracy in the last 2 years, this is up there with with the Brexit betrayal, Novichok fakery, Islamic appeasement and Julian Assange illegal imprisonment.

C'mon UK cesspit train, keep on chugging, what's next, establishment organised child abuse cover-ups, oops no had that one already.

This visit by May has to be up there with the biggest howlers of her less than illustrious career to date. She is a total liability and may the axe drop swiftly on her premiership.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/south-africa-brink-reverse-apartheid-12622228

South Africa is the next Zimbabwe crossed with a Rwanda style genocide, or perhaps civil war.
Watch this space.

Last edited: