UK Politics

Just another thought to add into the melting pot. There is a theory, arising from different sources that the real reason for mass immigration and a reason why UKGov increases immigration YoY, rather than what they say they will do which is to reduce it, is all to do with bank profits rather than any unfounded, spurious reasons based on ageing populations or healthcare or to maintain tax revenue etc.

You are not being objective. They are not spurious reasons but FACTS and pure STATISTICS. How you use it is down to you. If there are 1m people over the age of 75 and brain related deseases become more pravelent with cost of care rising then ultimately it will mean a rising tax burden. What's spurious about that unless one is stupid to reject the argument put forward and chooses to brign to the fore freaking blood sucking banks. Yes Banks are pure capitalists and have no interest on customers creed or colour of skin. Only the colour of money they deal in.

Mass immigration creates demand for housing (amongst a whole other raft of services provided by the private sector and funded by banks), the banks invest into the housing market through various means, loans to builders, mortgages, funds, direct purchase, they make billions from this.

You are a blinkered bull being led by the nose. Can you think of other pros and cons other than what you are peddling here?

The simplistic equation is that more immigrants = more demand for housing = more £££££, more demand also drives higher house prices = even more £££££ profit, so it's an absoloute win/win for all concerned and maintains support from the banks for whichever govt is in power maintaining the balance between supply and demand in the housing market.

Reducing immigration has the opposite effect on bank profits, banks don't care about the social consequences, in fact it may create even more opportunities for profit as whole new industries spring up to deal with the 'issues' of migration, until it looks like their monopoly might be under threat from say, a populist govt.

The whole thing from top to bottom is a state controlled monopoly, it benefits house owners into the bargain. Then the state controls the narrative, shuts down dissent and free speech and has us believe that multiculturalism and diversity is good for us and is a strength.

The job of government is to support poor 3rd world immigrants with housing/benefits/healthcare etc, they are state dependent for life, generating cash to pay for the consequences of immigration is easy by taxing those who work, the circle is complete. Working people of host nations are implicitly complicit by paying tax for which they have no choice and little say in what happens to it, the only choice is to vote.

You can see why UKGov (and other Western Govts) control a deep state in order to support their monopolies, we don't live in a Democracy we live in a Corporatocracy, Orwellian indeed.

You do come out with a shed full of r0llicks. (n)

Thatcher broke miners back by importing coal from Poland. Bet you didn't argue back then.

Thatcher's policy also broke the trade union and wage spiral inflationary pressures endemic in UK economy by bringing in cheap-er migrant labour. I'll hazard a guess that doesn't fit with your freaky perception of reality does it now.

Go and suck on some lemons and you might come to your senses. (y)

Last edited:
You do come out with a shed full of r0llicks. (n)

Thatcher broke miners back by importing coal from Poland. Bet you didn't argue back then.

Thatcher's policy also broke the trade union and wage spiral inflationary pressures endemic in UK economy by bringing in cheap-er migrant labour. I'll hazard a guess that doesn't fit with your freaky perception of reality does it now.

Go and suck on some lemons and you might come to your senses. (y)

Apologies, I forgot you are still living in the 80's :clap:

They blew it.

Attachments

• Blew it.jpg
    Blew it.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 104
Look who's running the cuntry, Common purpose graduate Dick, Fabian society chairman khanage, The blairight Treason May & visa fraudster fam savage jughead.

Attachments

• cuntry.jpeg
    cuntry.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 93
Apologies, I forgot you are still living in the 80's :clap:

The job of government is to support poor 3rd world immigrants with housing/benefits/healthcare etc, they are state dependent for life, generating cash to pay for the consequences of immigration is easy by taxing those who work, the circle is complete. Working people of host nations are implicitly complicit by paying tax for which they have no choice and little say in what happens to it, the only choice is to vote.

So when did this job initiative of the UK government start then? Can you be a little bit more specific?

Thanks (y)

Look who's running the cuntry, Common purpose graduate Dick, Fabian society chairman khanage, The blairight Treason May & visa fraudster fam savage jughead.

What's wrong with that then?

Perfectly good photo of cross party united front against something or other.

(y)

If people want to pay extra for some ritual let them. It's just business. Whether it's kosher or helal who gives a hoot. Just count the extra pounds.

Much like organic or gluten free. :whistling

looks like you've missed the point yet again, deliberate or not?

What's wrong with that then?

Perfectly good photo of cross party united front against something or other.

(y)

I always suspected you were an enemy of the people too, now I know. Off you go, to your Common Purpose training.

If people want to pay extra for some ritual let them. It's just business. Whether it's kosher or helal who gives a hoot. Just count the extra pounds.

Much like organic or gluten free. :whistling

I'm surprised that a Brighton bubble liberal such as yourself is not vegan, are you in the minority?

Let's take another example shall we (there are plenty more), the attempt to change Britain's society for the benefit of a minority is happening so quickly that these sorts of debates are reaching the telescreens of the citizenship.

https://twitter.com/AlertEnemy221b/status/1029943894669230080

What a complete and utter T**t

Labour totally unelectable and the other shower not much better.

Political vacuum just waiting to be filled.

I agree and so do most people.

There is a space for a populist demagogue right dead centre.

It is easy enough to put together a popular programme by pinching the best policies from the others and by reading suggestions on T2W. :p

We have the brains. Just need a big mouth to broadcast it.

Does Stormzy also provide scholarships to others: Asian, White, Chinese, South American, Greenlanders? If not, does this make him a racist? Would he be considered an equal opportunities provider by any definition of anti-racial legislation that we have.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45206266

Last edited:
Freedom of speech is an important principle. Even if what is said is objectionable.
I see Dump is trying to muzzle the press and will pay dearly for it.
Just another deplorable step towards dictatorship.

Freedom of speech is an important principle. Even if what is said is objectionable.
I see Dump is trying to muzzle the press and will pay dearly for it.
Just another deplorable step towards dictatorship.

I don't know if you follow any of the social media mob (facebook, twitter, google et al). There has been an ongoing purge of online voices for sometime now, starting with the conservative voices, spurred on by the MSM (the left were all cheering), InfoWars being the biggest removal recently, removed from all platforms except the one's that governments haven't been able to influence, bitchute left alone for example. Now they are gunning for the left wing voices (who are they cheering now?).

The removal is deliberately manufactured by UK and EU gov's in concert with MSM, it's not clear if Trump is involved in the online purge, I can't see him not being involved. It has been manufactured to try and stir-up a mass public protest against the big tech social media companies involved in the hopes that enough public protest will provide the excuse governments need to introduce legislation to control what the social platforms are doing.

I suspect that govts thought that the easy targets of the conservative voices and the unfunded alt news sites would cause an uproar but I don't think that it is working, the conservative voices are savvy to what is happening and have retained their calm and just carried on with alternative platforms not providing the excuse to introduce legislation.

So now they have started to target the dumb lefties, who were previously cheering the purge, but I reckon they are dumb enough not to see the authorities ruse and will provide the outrage needed and reason for govts to introduce legislation.

If legislation is introduced, then everyone will lose out until alternative platforms can be developed to avoid the legislation (think dark web), it's the biggest threat to free speech going. The MSM is complicit because, obviously, they (govt that controls the MSM) want to control the narrative, it will only be the MSM remaining with no other outlet to get alternative voices/alt news out.

George Orwell's writing about the manipulation of the media for power and control in his book 1984 resonates so well today and yet it was written nearly 70 years ago :eek: