UK Politics

This thread is getting more surreal.

Att poses the question:
I always wonder why we are building more runways and airports when at the same time trying to cut down migrants and NHS visitor numbers. Somethings just don't add up?

Somehow making a link between building runways and airports whilst suggesting UKGov is attempting to reduce migration, (which they are clearly not) and to reduce NHS visitors numbers (surely we are not advocating that patients should have restricted visitors to their bedsides here?).

And Pat answers:
The stupid Govt. like to build stuff even when it's not needed to just keep the unemployment figures down.

What is the answer? Does Govt spend Billions on wasteful projects to keep people (migrants?) employed, but wastes vast amount of tax payers money. Or do they cancel projects and deal with the ensuing mass unemployment, no doubt many of whom would be migrants?!

What is the answer? Does Govt spend Billions on wasteful projects to keep people (migrants?) employed, but wastes vast amount of tax payers money. Or do they cancel projects and deal with the ensuing mass unemployment, no doubt many of whom would be migrants?!

I've got no problem with genuine refugees arriving as long as they sign a paper agreeing to go back when it is peaceful at home.
DOH the polies didn't think of that it seems.

Att poses the question:

Somehow making a link between building runways and airports whilst suggesting UKGov is attempting to reduce migration, (which they are clearly not) and to reduce NHS visitors numbers (surely we are not advocating that patients should have restricted visitors to their bedsides here?).

And Pat answers:

What is the answer? Does Govt spend Billions on wasteful projects to keep people (migrants?) employed, but wastes vast amount of tax payers money. Or do they cancel projects and deal with the ensuing mass unemployment, no doubt many of whom would be migrants?
!

Your confirmation bias is approaching derranged proportions :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You really need to get your head checked out. Verging on paranoia.

(y)

I've got no problem with genuine refugees arriving as long as they sign a paper agreeing to go back when it is peaceful at home.
DOH the polies didn't think of that it seems.

There appears to have been no attempt by any government in the last 40 years to control migration into the UK, in fact it's got worse and worse, ain't none of them gonna go home of their own accord neither.

Episode 7 of HnH podcast is interesting. They are basically describing the birth of an international movement made up of established political parties, social media commentators, street/citizen journalists, a wide range of followers across a fairly wide spectrum and labelling them all as 'far right' then includes Trump and a US congressman, continues to label them as fascist and nazis, manage to associate it with Brexit.

It really is Soros vs the rest, but 'the rest' are only just getting organised so are currently unidentifiable, HnH can't quite identify them, so they just call the emerging collective and followers as far right.

But there are quite a few Jewish links in 'the rest' which HnH don't identify for some reason, either they are naïve, or deliberately avoiding it ?

Where now for Tommy Robinson? Rather than acting a loon in the streets and wasting time being illegally persecuted for it by the state, you could see him heading up a new political movement or party. United with the populist parties on the continent, backed by US funding.

The timing is right, no wonder the hard left are starting to panic, he would get millions of votes! All of the unpopular moves by the left and the state have just pushed people more to the right, shot themselves in the foot.

Where now for Tommy Robinson? Rather than acting a loon in the streets and wasting time being illegally persecuted for it by the state, you could see him heading up a new political movement or party. United with the populist parties on the continent, backed by US funding.

The timing is right, no wonder the hard left are starting to panic, he would get millions of votes! All of the unpopular moves by the left and the state have just pushed people more to the right, shot themselves in the foot.

The surprising (?) thing is that the mainstream parties, fuelled by their self-inflicted distractions of Brexit & anti-Semitism, seem to be unaware of the populist movement . There is a gaping void waiting to be filled by someone who will take seriously the numerous voters from both of these parties who have been abandoned, deceived, taken for granted and treated like idiots who are incapable of recognising incompetence and irresponsibility when they see it. Theresa May has lost the plot, Corbyn has never found it and Uncle Vince won't be allowed to get anywhere near it. We have MPs on both sides apparently fixated like rabbits in the headlights. It all seems so very shambolic and can only gravitate towards volatility with highly unpredictable and potentially unwelcome results. It's looking more and more like the inevitability of a General Election. Meanwhile Blair & Soros quietly plot their 3rd column activities in the background.

All I need now in order to convince me that the situation really has gone bonkers, is to see Theresa May coming down the steps of an aircraft on return from her latest EU consultations, waving a piece of paper and saying something along the lines of that it's all been sorted.

If ever there was a time when this country needed leadership it's now. Are they all at Westminster just going to sit there and let it happen?

Last edited:

I've no doubt he will carry on as before exposing what needs to be exposed.

Latest from Telford.

How long do we have to put up with the establishment not dealing with real issues!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/silent-voices-telford-grooming-horror-13031169

The surprising (?) thing is that the mainstream parties, fuelled by their self-inflicted distractions of Brexit & anti-Semitism, seem to be unaware of the populist movement . There is a gaping void waiting to be filled by someone who will take seriously the numerous voters from both of these parties who have been abandoned, deceived, taken for granted and treated like idiots who are incapable of recognising incompetence and irresponsibility when they see it. Theresa May has lost the plot, Corbyn has never found it and Uncle Vince won't be allowed to get anywhere near it. We have MPs on both sides apparently fixated like rabbits in the headlights. It all seems so very shambolic and can only gravitate towards volatility with highly unpredictable and potentially unwelcome results. It's looking more and more like the inevitability of a General Election. Meanwhile Blair & Soros quietly plot their 3rd column activities in the background.

All I need now in order to convince me that the situation really has gone bonkers, is to see Theresa May coming down the steps of an aircraft on return from her latest EU consultations, waving a piece of paper and saying something along the lines of that it's all been sorted.

If ever there was a time when this country needed leadership it's now. Are they all at Westminster just going to sit there and let it happen?

I'm convinced that the standard of our politicians has gotten worse. It can't be a coincidence that this decline has happened whilst we have outsourced real decision making to Brussels and the EU.

Thatcher was the last leader to stand up for UK interests and it's been downhill ever since. Crony corporate capitalism has also contributed as they seem to determine Govt policy decisions these days, as has political correctness along with the abject failure of the authorities to act.

Not just here though, it's the same everywhere and it is not progress for sure.

I've no doubt he will carry on as before exposing what needs to be exposed.

Latest from Telford.

How long do we have to put up with the establishment not dealing with real issues!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/silent-voices-telford-grooming-horror-13031169

I disagree with the headline spin, but the content provides clues to the scale of the abuse. Not just restricted to non-muslim females and girls but also imposed on their own, absolutely shocking that it has been covered-up and ignored for so many decades. The UK won't be the only country where this is happening, authorities really need to get a grip of the situation.

I'm convinced that the standard of our politicians has gotten worse. It can't be a coincidence that this decline has happened whilst we have outsourced real decision making to Brussels and the EU.

Thatcher was the last leader to stand up for UK interests and it's been downhill ever since. Crony corporate capitalism has also contributed as they seem to determine Govt policy decisions these days, as has political correctness along with the abject failure of the authorities to act.

Not just here though, it's the same everywhere and it is not progress for sure.

I agree, Thatcher was the last of the Great British PMs, the ensuing PMs have just been EU and big business' idiots with some more zealous than others (Blair).

I feel that change is just around the corner.......

Police inaction leads to vigilantism. If this was on a council estate there would be mass protest in support of the travellers.

Rich locals up in arms as travellers camp on Cobham's leafy common
https://dailym.ai/2vlz7gk

Police inaction leads to vigilantism. If this was on a council estate there would be mass protest in support of the travellers.

I'm not sure whether you are in favour of the travellers or not.

I've had some of this, so I know what it's like. Most unpleasant, I can assure you.

We live close to a clinic and the Head of the Tribe became a patient there (private, of course).During the period that he was there the Tribe parked their rusty, old, vans on each corner of our crossroad and camped and cooked there... The defecating part, in all the available front gardens, even on the paths, was a common occurrence--plus the paper, by those that bothered to use any. The kids were frightened to go to and from school because their kids used to beat them up and steal their lunches.

It's the sort of thing (happening anywhere) that makes people get very fed up with the politicians. Whatever the reason (cuts/PC culture/misinterpretation of human rights) it's the duty of government to safeguard its citizens. When honest decent people pay their taxes and get nothing for it trouble ensues. People will vote for any alternative, out of desperation. "They" just don't get it do they?

Interesting developments in the social media tech world, and it all started last year after the tech giants went for a meeting in 10 Downing street with our beloved Traitor May.

The implications are enormous and so is my bag of popcorn watching these developments :eek:

WikiLeaks Verified Account
@Wikileaks

The empire strikes back: Apple, Spotify, Facebook and Google/Youtube all purge Infowars/Alex Jones. Yes, Infowars has frequent nonsense, but also a state power critique. Which publisher in the world with millions of subscribers is next to be wiped out for cultural transgression?

Interesting developments in the social media tech world, and it all started last year after the tech giants went for a meeting in 10 Downing street with our beloved Traitor May.

The implications are enormous and so is my bag of popcorn watching these developments :eek:

WikiLeaks Verified Account
@Wikileaks

The empire strikes back: Apple, Spotify, Facebook and Google/Youtube all purge Infowars/Alex Jones. Yes, Infowars has frequent nonsense, but also a state power critique. Which publisher in the world with millions of subscribers is next to be wiped out for cultural transgression?

Really???? :-0:-0:-0:-0