twowayfutures any users?

bracke

Experienced member
Are there any users of the broker twowayfutures?

If so, can you comment on the service offered and quality

How do they differ from IB?

Regards

bracke

I'm a user

I use them. I do it because I have the trendsignal product and they are doing a few upgrades that will work with trendsignal. I also use the Ninjatrader platform they recommend and I like it. The only difference I have seen to IB is that they give advice when I want it and now they are setting up some a real time chat room (live charts and stuff) that I have tested and personally find really useful. Mainly I find it useful becuase they are watching for setups on lots of things i wouldn't be able to watch on my own. I suppose the only other difference is they are a few pence more expensive per side - but at least they answer the phone and they have a great espresso coffee machine (they don't mind you popping in to chat if you ring and ask. I could just do the IB thing of course but I value the extras i get so I for me it was worth switching from Flash futures (a VERY cheap American outfit).

What products can you trade?

On the website it says their products are options, futures and single stock futures. However, there are also warnings about CFD's.

If it is the IB back-end can you also trade shares?

As far as I know you can only trade futures if you want to trade US Stocks you will need another IB account.

Universal account

schoe said:
As far as I know you can only trade futures if you want to trade US Stocks you will need another IB account.
IB allows you to trade futures, stocks, and options on all supported exchanges in any currency from one account. That is why it is called "universal account".

idetkov said:
IB allows you to trade futures, stocks, and options on all supported exchanges in any currency from one account. That is why it is called "universal account".

Really? Thanks for pointing that out, however we are talking about twowaytrade not IB even though the account is held with IB you are using twowaytrade so you can only trade futures from the account as they are not registered to trade equities.