Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Seems like he is offering a " good " deal to the UK post Brexit.
Can't put much trust in what he says imho
With Britain out of the EU he has us by the short & curlies.
He plays hard ball all the time even if his words are honeyed.

Seems like he is offering a " good " deal to the UK post Brexit.
Can't put much trust in what he says imho
With Britain out of the EU he has us by the short & curlies.
He plays hard ball all the time even if his words are honeyed.

In these deal scarce times it's refreshing that at least we have one ally. Trump will show us and the world that we are not to be trifled with. Once we've got rid of the the thorn in our side that is the NHS and and armed the police, then the mighty will look on our works.

In these deal scarce times it's refreshing that at least we have one ally. Trump will show us and the world that we are not to be trifled with. Once we've got rid of the the thorn in our side that is the NHS and and armed the police, then the mighty will look on our works.

NHS is waste of money keeping old folk alive who have no productive input into output. They don't spend much either 😁

We could always buy private US security cover for a nominal cost.

This is what trade deals are made of.

😏

NHS is waste of money keeping old folk alive who have no productive input into output. They don't spend much either 😁

We could always buy private US security cover for a nominal cost.

This is what trade deals are made of.

😏
An unusually callous post for you Atilla ? Or are you just winding us up ?
Even you will get old one day and as broke as most old people.
Let them retire in luxury with all their carefully won knowledge and experience to be able to fund and direct a younger person to take over.
They also provide a bulwark against hot headed youngsters who think they know everything and power comes with guns.

An unusually callous post for you Atilla ? Or are you just winding us up ?
Even you will get old one day and as broke as most old people.
Let them retire in luxury with all their carefully won knowledge and experience to be able to fund and direct a younger person to take over.
They also provide a bulwark against hot headed youngsters who think they know everything and power comes with guns.

I'm sure I too will get old if not already there. Hope I will not be carried backwards and forwards to the loo or my chair with other poor souls feeding me.

We have family planning, why not something similar for death.

Living too ripe old age is over rated. When people have to have their rears wiped by others, you know it's time to kick the bucket.

I have seen quite a few aged old people who need an army of people to keep them alive. It's prolonging pain and suffering. Treat humans same as dogs and horses in my book. Best put'm out of their misery.

It's just an opinion old bean. Don't take it so personally. (y)

Do you carry a full organ donor card and considered donating your body to scientific research? They are always looking for good specimen for drug trials. :D

Atilla, perhaps I'm misunderstanding you but that quote makes you sound like a real nice guy!

Good observation, indeed I am. :love: or rather like to think so. Good to be selective with the likes no? :unsure:

It's the same moral dilemma as population reduction, at some point demand exceeds supply, you can see it with HRT drugs already, akin to africans starving in the desert? Hmmm, what about transgender operations? IVF? Euthanasia? So many moral and ethical dilemmas to confuddle the brain, ancient laws governing our elderly in this country, based on religion perhaps, or judiciary has investments in drug therapies? Who knows?

The logical procedure would be an extensive cull followed by a covert mass sterilisation programme.

.....and of course, a wall. A beautiful wall. :)

It's the same moral dilemma as population reduction, at some point demand exceeds supply, you can see it with HRT drugs already, akin to africans starving in the desert? Hmmm, what about transgender operations? IVF? Euthanasia? So many moral and ethical dilemmas to confuddle the brain, ancient laws governing our elderly in this country, based on religion perhaps, or judiciary has investments in drug therapies? Who knows?

Yes you have it SC. Brains over daft old rules and norms.

% of monies spent on young babies or families trying to bring children up is dwarfed compared to the frail elderly vegetative bodies prolonging pain and suffering.

Decisions have to made valuing life accordingly. On one hand, there is the 80 years old elderly looked after by 8 different bodies attending some home to prolong his poohey life decaying into a vegetative state and then on the other 8 year old starving in school.

Moreover, someone else pays. Old geezers children nowhere in site. Handover to society to incubate death on wheels.

Ludicrous. Same with drugs. Heard someone explain people who are addicted to drugs and lose control are thrown in prison instead of given medication. Who wins? Criminals. Who loses? The individual and society paying for his prison keep. Ludicrous.

Talking about culling, there is a new callousness springing up from the Philipines where drug dealers are executed.
I see Boris is talking about new prisons to house the rise in crime. For years, to reduce the prison population the politicians thought the answer was to reduce police numbers thereby catching fewer crooks.

Talking about culling, there is a new callousness springing up from the Philipines where drug dealers are executed.
I see Boris is talking about new prisons to house the rise in crime. For years, to reduce the prison population the politicians thought the answer was to reduce police numbers thereby catching fewer crooks.

I think the Philippines are lagging behind the US of A, where you get executed for just being black...or littering, whichever is deemed to be the greater offence by their fine police force.

Perhaps we could apply the old method and reduce the number of politicians...which would vastly reduce the expenses fiddled, not to mention pointless and divisive referenda. All in all, parliament would seem to be an excellent starting point for the Great Cull. Less is more:)

Bit of californifaction going on here, didn't realise some of this background and goes a long way to explaining the Dem Republican battle over the wall.

California the bell weather for the rest of the US? Sounds like London also, you can see how globalism is spreading.

Cheap and easy to make passenger drones have made walls completely obsolete unless Dump puts anti drone missiles as well ??
We will see.
Can he get any worse ?
Looks like it, with lifting protection from endangered species.

Trump's idea of buying Greenland came as an unwelcome surprise to Denmark apparently. as they currently own it.
Why not Canada ? Or would they probably prefer to be independent.

Trump trumps - impeach. Kavanagh picks his nose - impeach. Boris Johnson porogues - lock him up, Leave.EU spends some money - jail them, I'm seeing some parallels with so-called 'liberals' across the pond, it's almost as if the TDS disease has made a leap, could it go pandemic?

He is at it again. Scrapping pollution laws designed to reduce pollution in Cali.
Another bummer for those forced to live in their smog filled cities or is he fumigating a largely Democrat state ?
Should reduce the elderly as they cough themselves to death.
Man's a genius ?? Perhaps THE role model for Boris to copy !!:whistle::eek::eek:

Last edited:

I see no-one can hardly lift a finger to criticise Trump anymore, the impeachment BS is like groundhog day, looks like it is about to backfire on the Dems again.

The deranged never Trumpers, good for a laugh.