Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I see no-one can hardly lift a finger to criticise Trump anymore, the impeachment BS is like groundhog day, looks like it is about to backfire on the Dems again.

The deranged never Trumpers, good for a laugh.

We clearly have much in common with the US.
Deranged lunatic lefties everywhere.

Looks like Trump will be leaving his most controversial legacy when he finally leaves office in 5 years time :ROFLMAO:

WOW that's soooo great.

Nobody else could have possibly imagined or delivered somefink so fantastic, so beautiful, best ever wall.

Makes the Chinese Great wall look dated.

Good Joooaaabbb Trumpy. You did it. High fives. 🤪

The Democrats are trying to impeach Trump for trying to expose a crime, and then elect the person who committed the crime, hilarious.

Another bloomer from D(r)ump !
Withdrawing US forces from Syria has let the Turks attack the Kurds.
They are letting all the IS fighters go from jails as they repel the Turks.
That's tens of thousands of IS terrorists who are again on the loose to make trouble and will have to be re-captured at the cost of many lives.
No wonder the Kurds are fed up with the clown in charge of US policy.

That's tens of thousands of IS terrorists who are again on the loose to make trouble and will have to be re-captured at the cost of many lives.

Why isn't UK pulling out?

What do you want drumpf to do? On the one hand you want global leaders to stop squandering billions on war, in the next breath you are criticising him for withdrawing! o_O :unsure:

So the US aren't pulling out, they've sent their troops south to the oilfields.

What do you want drumpf to do? On the one hand you want global leaders to stop squandering billions on war, in the next breath you are criticising him for withdrawing! o_O :unsure:
Perhaps IS should have the option of being dealt with as they do others and they would no longer be a problem.

Last edited:
Looks like " The Impeachment " might just get rid of him ?

I think impeachment is the worst outcome.
He needs to lose at the next election.
If he is impeached, the Republicans can claim Trump was an anomaly, an outsider, and seek to distance themselves, and put up a fresh, acceptable, candidate from within their own ranks, with a fresh set of policies.
Then, there is the risk of 12 years of Republicanism. (Trump=4, plus possibly 8 from new Rep).

If Trump makes himself the candidate for next election, people I think are far more likely to vote Democrats just to rid themselves of this embarrassment.
Trump should remain in power, and get ousted at the polls.
edit: he should suffer the greatest loss. a big, beautiful, magnificent loss, the greatest loss in american history; one that, if he weren't involved with, he would want to date.

I think impeachment is the worst outcome.
He needs to lose at the next election.
If he is impeached, the Republicans can claim Trump was an anomaly, an outsider, and seek to distance themselves, and put up a fresh, acceptable, candidate from within their own ranks, with a fresh set of policies.
Then, there is the risk of 12 years of Republicanism. (Trump=4, plus possibly 8 from new Rep).

If Trump makes himself the candidate for next election, people I think are far more likely to vote Democrats just to rid themselves of this embarrassment.
Trump should remain in power, and get ousted at the polls.
edit: he should suffer the greatest loss. a big, beautiful, magnificent loss, the greatest loss in american history; one that, if he weren't involved with, he would want to date.
Good points raised by Trendie.
On the plus side he has reduced the ambitions of China, who are making all the wrong noises a new major power should not make. They are politically immature and unused to being a major player. Only time will tell if they are over reaching themselves abroad. Even the EU are making the same mistake in solidifying their power at home, by too much integration.

Trump won't get impeached (even if he does it won't remove him from office... The Senate has to have a trial to remove him and they are Republican controlled). Nor will he lose the next election. You people across the pond may not like him but he is doing wonders for the US economy. Lowest unemployment in history, stock market and all those 401k retirement plans are WAAAY up. US is now totally energy independent, etc etc...

Peter

Trump won't get impeached (even if he does it won't remove him from office... The Senate has to have a trial to remove him and they are Republican controlled). Nor will he lose the next election. You people across the pond may not like him but he is doing wonders for the US economy. Lowest unemployment in history, stock market and all those 401k retirement plans are WAAAY up. US is now totally energy independent, etc etc...

Peter

Hi Pete,

If I recall you were making a big deal out of budget deficit in the US prior to Trump!

What I'd like to know is where does the deficit stand since Trump took over?

Why interest rates falling?

Why trillions of tax cuts given?

imho if you issue helicopter money to the banks, give away tax cuts and reduce interest rates when markets are at historical highs - you are stoking a fire that is out of control.

To say it's ok we have no inflation we can cut interest rates is about a feeble and weak justification for dropping rates as one can imagine.

There will be a time to pay back the excesses. When that time comes I suspect another president will be at the helm undoing republican's policies that will have led to that position.

Hi Pete,

If I recall you were making a big deal out of budget deficit in the US prior to Trump!
Budget Deficit?... did you mean the US national debt? 2 very different items. Obama (not a republican) still has the largest debt growth while in office.

Besides none of that will cause Trump to be removed from office, which was my main point.

Peter