Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Americans don't like unpatriotic Americans, last time I was there, there were stars and stripes flying from every doorway, from 300 feet high flagpoles with flags the size of a football pitch, probably the most patriotic country in the world. I doubt much has changed in the 20 years since.

Anyone that tries to denounce the US claiming to be American is just asking for it eventually and that would be without bringing heritage into the equation.

Missing a point here. If one feels inclusive to national identity then one speaks up.

If one feels an alien to national identity then one doesn't belong and keeps quiet.

If some feel they have a greater say over countries issues then others due to the colour of the skin, faith or creed then that's clearly exclusion and has nothing to do with the unity of a nation. On the contrary, it takes a slice of the cake away and diminishes the total.

Do you not see this?

Prince Albert is a prime example who worked tirelessly for the Empire and yet by some nits in Parliament was considered to be not really British.

Flag-waving is just showing off usually by useless wannabee somebodies. The real patriots quietly get on with making their country great by doing not talking. Talk is cheap. The walk is harder.

If some feel they have a greater say over countries issues then others due to the colour of the skin, faith or creed then that's clearly exclusion and has nothing to do with the unity of a nation. On the contrary, it takes a slice of the cake away and diminishes the total.

This is precisely what this pack of four women (or whatever they are calling themselves) have been doing and why Trump has called it out, do you not see this?

You mean like telling them to go home if they don't like it?

Not the way to have debate is it.

I have done the same in the past. Its the lazy way. I feel he is doing it deliberately to whip up his base and racism.

By his second term they will be goose-stepping down Broadway and having torchlight parades !
Reminds me of the country his grandfather fled from.
Lucky he is old or he would be after the presidency for life I expect, like Pres. Xi and Pres. Putin.

Americans don't like unpatriotic Americans, last time I was there, there were stars and stripes flying from every doorway, from 300 feet high flagpoles with flags the size of a football pitch, probably the most patriotic country in the world. I doubt much has changed in the 20 years since.

Anyone that tries to denounce the US claiming to be American is just asking for it eventually and that would be without bringing heritage into the equation.

agreed - i have worked a lot in US corporate cultures and worked in new york for a while back in early 2000's .......granted it was post 9/11 so patriotism was even more hightened .......but most americans really are patriotic when you talk to them ......yes the american flag outside houses is quite a common scene

imagine that in the UK .......would we be called zealots ?

still doesnt excuse what trump is doing though......the guy is whipping up the tensions in advance of next years elections and setting out his aganda .....racism bigotry and hatred .......

N

agreed - i have worked a lot in US corporate cultures and worked in new york for a while back in early 2000's .......granted it was post 9/11 so patriotism was even more hightened .......but most americans really are patriotic when you talk to them ......yes the american flag outside houses is quite a common scene

imagine that in the UK .......would we be called zealots ?

still doesnt excuse what trump is doing though......the guy is whipping up the tensions in advance of next years elections and setting out his aganda .....racism bigotry and hatred .......

N
I'm still waiting for someone to describe what part of his tweets are racist, noone seems to have managed that yet!

The word racist being banded around by MSM as if they hate Trump, well would you believe it[emoji854]

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for someone to describe what part of his tweets are racist, noone seems to have managed that yet!

The word racist being banded around by MSM as if they hate Trump, well would you believe it[emoji854]

the general belief is he has broken the law ....

The EEOC guidance on National Origin discrimination cites a 2007 EEOC case that found a Muslim car salesperson of Indian descent who, among other things, was told to "just go back where [he] came from," was subjected to a hostile work environment.

clearly it wont stop him.......i just fear for poland myself ....and perhaps pop slovenia in the shopping basket as well for the missus.....

N

the general belief is he has broken the law ....

The EEOC guidance on National Origin discrimination cites a 2007 EEOC case that found a Muslim car salesperson of Indian descent who, among other things, was told to "just go back where [he] came from," was subjected to a hostile work environment.

clearly it wont stop him.......i just fear for poland myself ....and perhaps pop slovenia in the shopping basket as well for the missus.....

N
Ruskies again [emoji849]

I take it you don't want to answer my question?

Here's a clue, land, religion, money, power, a new form of geopolitics?

There is no point as my answer will not be sufficient for you. The meaning of language has many connotations.

If he claims all muslims are terrorists and bans them from visiting the US of A, he is cleary discriminating against muslims based on faith.

Why doesn't he say go back home to white Irish democrats? Why single out colour women. Especially after his past sexist comments as well.

He is one sick puppy with personal issues. Most people can see this.

He is clearly dividing and excluding people at his personal whim. His base followers love him for it. For you to ignore that observation or to claim it to be anything else is your opinion and choice.

If someone says they're going to sort you out? What does that mean to you? If you want to play silly games, it means they are going to help you. Obviously the meaning can be quite different depending on context.

The racist label is effectively open range. It can be what ever you want it to be. Racist = patriot = nationalist = nazi = team player.

If it helps some of my closest friends have called me a racist for some of the views I hold too. I'm beginning to doubt my self. :unsure: :unsure: (y)

There is no point as my answer will not be sufficient for you. The meaning of language has many connotations.

If he claims all muslims are terrorists and bans them from visiting the US of A, he is cleary discriminating against muslims based on faith.

Why doesn't he say go back home to white Irish democrats? Why single out colour women. Especially after his past sexist comments as well.

He is one sick puppy with personal issues. Most people can see this.

He is clearly dividing and excluding people at his personal whim. His base followers love him for it. For you to ignore that observation or to claim it to be anything else is your opinion and choice.

If someone says they're going to sort you out? What does that mean to you? If you want to play silly games, it means they are going to help you. Obviously the meaning can be quite different depending on context.

The racist label is effectively open range. It can be what ever you want it to be. Racist = patriot = nationalist = nazi = team player.

If it helps some of my closest friends have called me a racist for some of the views I hold too. I'm beginning to doubt my self. :unsure: :unsure: (y)

Yes, boo hoo to all that.

The facts remain, it's all about land, religion, money and power, nothing to do with skin colour. After all, he went after Clinton, hmm let me guess, it was all about getting elected, each trying to destroy the other, 4 failing miserably.

Yes, boo hoo to all that.

The facts remain, it's all about land, religion, money and power, nothing to do with skin colour. After all, he went after Clinton, hmm let me guess, it was all about getting elected, each trying to destroy the other, 4 failing miserably.

Agreed.

If you are a Saudi billionaire then that trumps being a muslim n you will be allowed in even if you belong to the terrorist supporting nation. 😁

Fitton said she should be investigated for perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud and federal student loan fraud.

When Trump tweets, there's usually a back story.

• There have been 62 mass shootings — meaning shootings that kill three or more people — since the beginning of the Trump presidency.
  • Trump rarely tweets about them.
  • Here are all of Trump's responses on Twitter to the mass shootings of his presidency.

Strange for him not to tweet about these events. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

There is something awfully sick about life in the USA, to have so many shootings.
I can't fathom the reasons but there may be some.
Why don't the sickos turn themselves in for psychiatric treatment ?

Get the data and AI would be able to spot them before it happens.

Last edited:
There I something awfully sick about life in the USA, to have so many shootings.
I can't fathom the reasons but there may be some.
Why don't the sickos turn themselves in for psychiatric treatment ?

Get the data and AI would be able to spot them before it happens.

Bit difficult considering the gun he purchased to kill those shoppers, was legally bought.

The gun dealers don't want people messing with their profits, I guess.
This is one result of a system based on monetary greed.
The guy responsible will be executed.
perhaps they should look further to find out the whys and who backed him ?