Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I see the richest 3 Americans have half the wealth of the country and are increasing their share.
Well if the dummies at the bottom keep electing the rich candidates what do you expect.
Most of the rich capitalists are never satisfied that they have enough they enjoy the game too much.

Last edited:
I think Trump was right from a US President's point of view to try and stem the flow of capital and ideas leaving the country but his abrasive method leaves a lot to be desired. He is very short of humility, compassion. common sense and most of the qualities that make a statesman of note.

It's just a game US is losing. It's evolution that all living life forms copy each other. Music industry used to charge a fortune for music when I was growing up. It's pure capitalism.

IBM tried to stop compatible clone makers within US with their naff patented PS/2 and OS/2 design until Compaq came along, copied their product and then started producing superior quality devices. Look where IBM's hardware division is now?

War between Microsoft and IBM is also legendary over OS/2 and Microsofts Windows/NT. Happens at all levels from the school yard up to national level.

It's just competition but US don't like losing. Bad cowboys. Shoot you in the back when they lose a fist fight.

I'm going to hazard a guess you don't think or believe the US participates in any espionage or stealing of other nations secrets?

How many foreign military ventures has China engaged in compared to US, kicking ass of other small nations in the name of national interest?

Trump is the epitomy of mad US capitalism. Similarly all money & wealth making their way in to the hands of three men. As within the US it is the same at global level, with all consuming power being in the hands of very few nations.

I have always argued for better distribution of wealth and power which helps preserve the peace and benefits to all instead of an all consuming - one ring so to speak trying to bind us all to slavery. :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Got The Fifth Risk by Michael Lewis for Christmas and half way through. It’s a must read if you want to appreciate the wilful ignorance and destructive moves of Trump. Your eyebrows will be permanently raised in disbelief!!

1546800456098.png

Elizabeth Warrren Dem candidate for 2020.

Stale, not male and pale.

Excuse me while I suffocate on a massive yawn.

If he so wants a wall and could easily afford to pay for it himself why doesn't he ?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump decides to declare a state of emergency, bypass congress and get that wall built. After all, he will have lots of homecoming military to keep occupied with the withdrawal from Syria. :LOL:

If he so wants a wall and could easily afford to pay for it himself why doesn't he ?

It’s not as if $5Bn is a large sum of money when it comes to the huge amount the US spends on national and global defence.

It’s all politics.

Pure politics, yes.

Okaayyy... So why is he pulling out of Davos? He says his cancelling his "very important trip"... Ermmm couldn't be that important then?

What's his reason for cancelling then, nothing else is going on in Washington?

This is the greatest deal maker who doesn't know how to compromise? Laugh a minute.

Mehico gonna pay for it too. I like to see that. He then adds not directly indirectly through trade taxes. Is he for real. Telegraphing some poor trade deal with Mexico that's going to pay for the wall.

Farcical presidency from a man baby. :)

1547164467164.png

I don't see politics but do see a clown who's turned the White House in to a circus.

Okaayyy... So why is he pulling out of Davos? He says his cancelling his "very important trip"... Ermmm couldn't be that important then?

What's his reason for cancelling then, nothing else is going on in Washington?

This is the greatest deal maker who doesn't know how to compromise? Laugh a minute.

Mehico gonna pay for it too. I like to see that. He then adds not directly indirectly through trade taxes. Is he for real. Telegraphing some poor trade deal with Mexico that's going to pay for the wall.

Farcical presidency from a man baby. :)

View attachment 259360

I don't see politics but do see a clown who's turned the White House in to a circus.

Separating babies and politics is a difficult one [emoji16]

I’m guessing that taking time away from his domestic shutdown to attend a week long champagne party is not exactly what his voters want him to do.

What I’m guessing he is trying to do is fulfill a promise he made to his voters to build a wall, imagine the increase in support he would gain if he managed it!

The 2020 campaign cycle has already started (and it’s spectacular already), so yes, pure politics.

Otherwise why not spend $5bn and be done with it? He can’t because his political opponents are playing political baby games.

Ok how about babies and politics rather than pure politics. Sound any better?

It's going to be riveting watch the elections. He needs to add fuel to the fire or else cool down.

I believe he can. There are no limitations to how much damage any unrestrained fool can cause given the right set of circumstances he finds him self in.

He will take the "LONGEST PERIOD OF GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN IN HISTORY" as an achievement to his name because it tops all others before him. :whistle:

Last edited:
It's going to be riveting watch the elections. He needs to add fuel to the fire or else cool down.

I believe he can. There is no limitations to how much damage any unrestrained fool can cause given the right set of circumstances he finds him self in.

He will take the "LONGEST PERIOD OF GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN IN HISTORY" as an achievement to his name because it tops all others before him. :whistle:

We really do need a big bag of popcorn emoji for T2W, I'm in for the long haul :LOL:

god bless Trump...........no one else gives such entertainment value on a global scale

it would be funny if it was not so tragic.............

I believe he can. There are no limitations to how much damage any unrestrained fool can cause given the right set of circumstances he finds him self in.

perhaps he is related to Nero ? ...........