Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Can't help thinking that the duties and responsibilities of POTUS are too much for one person. To guard against the possibility of the voters being fooled into electing a lunatic that it should be held by a quorum of past Presidents still mentally intact. A bit like The Supreme Court.

The current one could be the Chairman and all Presidential executive orders should be made by a majority within the quorum.

Last edited:
trump-kim-dress.png

:LOL:

Saudis carry out a most horrendous act of killing a journalist and chopping up into pieces in an official consulate controlled by them.

Yet Trump gives them the benefit of the doubt, calling rouge elements may have carried out this act.

As for our Jeremy Hunt he says he is waiting for a response from the Saudis.

We all know where this is going folks, billions worth of more WMD purchases from US and UK so Saudis can continue killing more Yemeneese.

Principals and right to free speech indeed. :rolleyes:

Question is what would you do if there were billions of lollies depeding on not upsetting the Saudis?

If we don't sell to them the Russians or the Chinese would. Ok no bovver. Carrry on as we are?

Saudis carry out a most horrendous act of killing a journalist and chopping up into pieces in an official consulate controlled by them.

Yet Trump gives them the benefit of the doubt, calling rouge elements may have carried out this act.

As for our Jeremy Hunt he says he is waiting for a response from the Saudis.

We all know where this is going folks, billions worth of more WMD purchases from US and UK so Saudis can continue killing more Yemeneese.

Principals and right to free speech indeed. :rolleyes:

Question is what would you do if there were billions of lollies depeding on not upsetting the Saudis?

If we don't sell to them the Russians or the Chinese would. Ok no bovver. Carrry on as we are?

Nuke the lot of 'em and steal their oil, would stop many problems, possibly might create a few new one's though!

Yeah but is he a low hanging fruit or high where no one can touch him?

Some may say his neck deep in the swamp :rolleyes:

Looks like the UK, French and Saudi swamps all need draining too.

Time for a new world order [emoji1360]

Looks like the UK, French and Saudi swamps all need draining too.

Time for a new world order [emoji1360]

NEW is a word the politicians bandy about a lot.
But in reality it is same ole problems.
Which get the same ole solutions.

Trump is indeed guilty of ratcheting up the rhetoric, perhaps not realising that some think he is giving out orders in how to combat his enemies and act accordingly.
Violence is on the TV/films daily. There must be a drip drip effect, especially on those with limited mental ability.
Some might say bring back limited censorship !! OK for sex etc. but a big NO to violence. That's cowboy films etc. down the plug hole for a starter.
Unfortunately many young people admire extreme violence as the best method to get rich etc. Hardly surprising when young kids are brought up on people like Billy the Kid, Jesse James, Sundance Kid etc.

Agree, Trump is responsible for his violent and hate inducing speeches.

His still having goes at the press.

The ghost writer who wrote the book Art of the Deal, which some say was his campaign slogan that resonated with people regrets ever writing it and has some surreal insight into his mind.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-trump-author-us-emergency-book-a8450141.html

Well that's 5 mins I can't get back.

What's the story? Some non entity rubbishing Trump :LOL: Big deal !

Well that's 5 mins I can't get back.

What's the story? Some non entity rubbishing Trump :LOL: Big deal !

LOL I listened to him on Radio 4. Shocking. He knows trump and the background to his parents and grandparents etc. Scary listening to him.

You can't rubbish something that's sh!t to start off with. It's clear to see he is very imbalanced, can't speak the lingo and is clearly out of his depth.

He is very much interested in himself and nothing but. Pathological fruitcake.

I reckon he'll want to launch nuclear weapons just to have his name in history books.

He has a me me me kids brain.

Very scary to think that nut is running America :-0:-0:-0:-0

LOL I listened to him on Radio 4. Shocking. He knows trump and the background to his parents and grandparents etc. Scary listening to him.

You can't rubbish something that's sh!t to start off with. It's clear to see he is very imbalanced, can't speak the lingo and is clearly out of his depth.

He is very much interested in himself and nothing but. Pathological fruitcake.

I reckon he'll want to launch nuclear weapons just to have his name in history books.

He has a me me me kids brain.

Very scary to think that nut is running America :-0:-0:-0:-0

Funny how people get elected to be Presidents. How does it happen?

Funny how people get elected to be Presidents. How does it happen?

Hitler was elected too. Look how he turned out. Trump would be no different if he felt he could get away with it he would do so. Like Kings of yesteryear who could do what ever they wanted unchecked.

I dunno perhaps Trump is right. Saw this headline and had to laugh out loud.

Analysis How Assad Helped Create ISIS to Win in Syria and Got Away With the Crime of the Century

What is perhaps more important is David Hughes comment which I endorse whole heartedly. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the same.

(y)