Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Hey Brumby. How goes it? "struggling in the initial stages of grief." Interesting. "anger and denial over the Trump administration" Hummm.

One last thought. "You have a habit of making assertions and when challenged you just simply reframe your statements"

I think Trump is bad business and not good for our country.

I don't know what you think of the person. If you think he is ok then I suggest you get into the victims line.

Madoff was the greatest thing since a Pizza and a cold beer. He got caught and all of his "Victims" crashed and burned.

Trump is a Pathological liar. (I didn't make that term up.) He is constantly digging a hole that he won't be able to crawl out of to save himself. When it caves in on him he will destroy as many as he can. He destroys anyone that does not like him. (I didn't make that one up either.)

OOPS. These are Just my thoughts is all.:clap:

I subscribe to the notion of diminishing returns. Any further conversation with you on this thread is simply pointless when one has to deal with constant moving goal post. You speak of honour but there is nothing honourable in your interaction. You make assertions but when challenged to defend them you simply change topic.

I subscribe to the notion of diminishing returns. Any further conversation with you on this thread is simply pointless when one has to deal with constant moving goal post. You speak of honour but there is nothing honourable in your interaction. You make assertions but when challenged to defend them you simply change topic.

ok Brumby. Ya got me. :cool:

"You speak of honour but there is nothing honourable in your interaction. HUH?

We evidently have two different ideas on what Honor is. Oh well.:rolleyes:

"when challenged to defend them you simply change topic"

I haven't seen a "Challenge" yet. There's only been one topic and that's the short falls of President Trump. :eek:

I say that TRUMP is not a man of "Honor" Looking at his past makes that statement quite clear.

I'd be more than happy to go toe to toe with you, or anyone, on that.:rolleyes:

So, at any rate Brumby, you have a great life and always try to keep your spirits high. :cool:

PS... Curios, the way you spell honour makes it appear that you are from Great Britain or someplace like that. Just wondering. :whistling

That's exactly what your problem is... you can't be objective about President Trump.

Peter

Hummm. I didn't know that. :cool: You may be right about objectivity when it comes to Vietnam. I lived in that era. With buddies on the BLACK WALL it's kind of hard to see why anyone can BUY their way out of serving and still be an HONORABLE person.

However, I am objective when it comes to a BIGOT discriminating against a black person from renting their rental unit.

Also, My objectivity kicks in when someone sells people something that does not exist. What didn't exist? The TRUMP University. He just lost a 25 million dollar class action on that one.

More Objectivity? How about this one. He created a smear campaign against President Obama. He accused the President of being an illegal immigrant from Kenyon, Africa. The hell on that one is that President Obama wasn't even running against him.

I have objectivity oozing off my desktop on this one.
Donald Trump made the statement that on 9/11 he looked out his window and seen 1000s of Muslims dancing in the street when the twin towers came down.

Another Objective thought. He cheats his construction contractors out of their earned construction money. His lawyers response to the contractors; File your lawsuits. It will cost you more than what you are owed.

OK. there are volumes of Objective gripes but maybe this will clear the air a bit. My honor is intact. I mistakenly believe that everyone else should do their best to maintain their honor.

Does anyone care to counter my objections on the current POTUS? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What do you find admirable about him? Will you give a short list?

Admire List for Trump.
  1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?

Try as I may I can't find a thing that's admirable. :whistling

I do find it interesting that know body has stepped forward and
defended anything that I commented about. :rolleyes:

So, I can only assume that Trump is the coming great one to all on T2W. :cry: That, of course, is EXCEPT ME. :rolleyes:

Admire List for Trump.
  1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?

So, I can only assume that Trump is the coming great one to all on T2W. :cry: That, of course, is EXCEPT ME. :rolleyes:

I don't think there has been any support for Trump on T2W except loyal Peter.

Also
Insulting foreign heads of state ( allies even )
Did you forget his own admissions of groping sundry women ?
After they have swallowed Harvey they may have enough energy left to whack Donald too.

Admire List for Trump.
  1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?

WackyPete loves him.

Have I got it wrong?

I loathe Trump from what I have seen of his conduct as an individual. (n)

I think WackyPete is a great person though. Misguided perhaps :cheesy: but a good person eitherway whatever he thinks (y)

WackyPete loves him.

Have I got it wrong?

I loathe Trump from what I have seen of his conduct as an individual. (n)

I think WackyPete is a great person though. Misguided perhaps :cheesy: but a good person eitherway whatever he thinks (y)

What's not to like about Trump.

He's bringing the jobs back.
A patriot.
Giving taxpayers their money back.
Cut capital gains taxes so that American corps stop offshoring their stash.
Securing US borders from the constant influx of dross.

He's bound to get re-elected when most Americans feel better off.

We will be going the same way soon under JRM.(y)

What's not to like about Trump.

He's bringing the jobs back. Job market was recovering before he came.
A patriot. His a coward who only loves him self. Get real. Bringing all US government down and splitting country in half. Hardly a patriotic leader. Do you know what a country is and what makes a good leader?
Giving taxpayers their money back. Maybe but then how will he finance all that military hardware, nukes and space program he goes on talking up?
Cut capital gains taxes so that American corps stop offshoring their stash. This maybe a good idea yes for now but always cost of doing business. Production in US is inefficient and expensive. US will end up losing market share due to high cost of production. Just look at cost of their cars!
Securing US borders from the constant influx of dross. LOL that's funny. US bods leaving. They too have a problem with aging population and a pension & health crises building up. Just wait another 10-20 years to see suffering pile up.

He's bound to get re-elected when most Americans feel better off. Maybe but much like Ragan & Bush economics, Democrats like Bill and Obama will pick up their tabs to put US right again.

We will be going the same way soon under JRM.(y)

UK is not as daft as US as other EU countries are not as daft as UK. Life is all a matter of degree and perspective. You keep dreaming...

Corbyn will wipe the floor with Moggie. Moggie is Labour's wet dream. (y)

Last edited:
UK is not as daft as US as other EU countries is not as daft as UK. Life is all a matter of degree and perspective. You keep dreaming...

Corbyn will wipe the floor with Moggie. Moggie is Labour's wet dream. (y)

I reckon you’ll find the vast (silent) majority of the British public will think & vote otherwise. No-one want to see a Marxist-communist labour government in power with fascist (sorry anti-fascist) momentum henchgenders in power.

Sorry this is a US related thread, how great is Trump again......[emoji23]

As middle class Americans see actual results in their paychecks President Trump's approval ratings are climbing higher. Dems are panicking. They have no real message on the economy except RESIST TRUMP and that is quickly failing. Now Shumer wants dems to focus on the middle class and the economy...after not a single democrat voted for tax cuts/reform. Trump and repubs are making that an issue along with the growing economy.

I predict republicans will have a great 2018 election year.

TRUMP 2020

Peter

As middle class Americans see actual results in their paychecks President Trump's approval ratings are climbing higher. Dems are panicking. They have no real message on the economy except RESIST TRUMP and that is quickly failing. Now Shumer wants dems to focus on the middle class and the economy...after not a single democrat voted for tax cuts/reform. Trump and repubs are making that an issue along with the growing economy.

I predict republicans will have a great 2018 election year.

TRUMP 2020

Peter

Another Trumpet. Oh Well.(n)