Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I've noticed the palm up, has that always been his way? What would a psycho-analyst make of the body language, they've tested his mind and physique :LOL: what about the way he shakes?

Manche wollen um die türkische Gemeinde in Deutschland eine Mauer hochziehen.
- Die Tageszeitung Newspaper (1996)
English - Some want to build a wall around the Turkish community in Germany.

Sound familiar

Die Tageszeitung is a left-leaning newspaper.

There are other notable copies of a past dictator in the Union Address.
Namely one people etc equals the ein volk crap from the 1930s.
The same promises of wealth and good fortune too.

Come on guys, are you going to swallow this BS.

So it seems TRUMP was right from the beginning: He WAS being spied on. We also see how complete the democrats LIE to the American public, to congress, and even to a FISA judge to get what they want. The whole special counsel mess was conceived on lies. As TRUMP has stated often it's a witch hunt. After more than a year, not a shred of evidence found on Russian Collusion. However we find the Democrats were way more involved in election tampering than the Russians.

Peter

So it seems TRUMP was right from the beginning: He WAS being spied on. We also see how complete the democrats LIE to the American public, to congress, and even to a FISA judge to get what they want. The whole special counsel mess was conceived on lies. As TRUMP has stated often it's a witch hunt. After more than a year, not a shred of evidence found on Russian Collusion. However we find the Democrats were way more involved in election tampering than the Russians.

Peter

Hard to follow on this side of the pond Pete.:LOL: Got any sources?

Peter

Where you getting your intel from? Trump wasn't the object of the wire-tap; Carter Page was.

And now, Carter Page may well have a DEATH Sentence on his head thanks to Trump declassifying the memo. Russia will probably view Page as a double agent working against them. Putin has a rather nasty way of dealing with his enemies.(n)

Trump does not know jack about security. He has not been right for our country from day one. I said that after watching the 1st debate in Aug 2015 and I'm saying the same thing now. :cool:

Where you getting your intel from? Trump wasn't the object of the wire-tap; Carter Page was.

And now, Carter Page may well have a DEATH Sentence on his head thanks to Trump declassifying the memo. Russia will probably view Page as a double agent working against them. Putin has a rather nasty way of dealing with his enemies.(n)

Trump does not know jack about security. He has not been right for our country from day one. I said that after watching the 1st debate in Aug 2015 and I'm saying the same thing now. :cool:

Trump was the ultimate target even though NOTHING has been found. Page was a minor player who wasn't even convicted of anything.

Re: DEATH sentence...Now you are sounding like all the other democrats..."the sky is falling", "Americans getting $1000 bonus from tax reform is just crumbs", etc...

Peter

Trump was the ultimate target even though NOTHING has been found. Page was a minor player who wasn't even convicted of anything.

Re: DEATH sentence...Now you are sounding like all the other democrats..."the sky is falling", "Americans getting $1000 bonus from tax reform is just crumbs", etc...

Peter

No Peter, I'm more in favor of John Kasich or Jeb Bush These are honorable men and know how to govern. That's more than Trump can claim.

I know Trump bought his way our of the draft in 1968 and now he's the CC. Something wrong with that picture.

Trump is actually nothing more that an over sized Bernie Madoff. He is a master at his craft of skinning followers and stealing everything they have.

I'll tell you this. A man with no honor is nothing.:mad:

Oh. the wire taps were aimed at Carter Page. He's been under surveillance since 2013. There were no taps for Trump. And now the Russians know because of Trumps breach of security.

Oh well. :sleep:

Trump is a master at Divergence and I see it's working.

It may not look good superficially that outsiders are influencing US elections BUT it seems to be overlooked that the US is affecting many millions of people by their actions at home and abroad. Decisions in Washington have cost many thousands of people their lives abroad. Doesn't this give them some say as to who should make these decisions ?

In a world of fake media, verifiable facts are difficult to come by.

Fake News / Fake Stories is a TRUMP cliche.Supermarkets have tabloids at the checkout that are filled up with "Fake News"

Papers like the
  1. New York Times
  2. Wall Street Journal
  3. The Washington Post

are really the backbone of the News and Information world here in the USA.

Trump has all of his loyal "Trumpets" convinced that the news world is out to get him.

They don't,they should be but they don't. However, until his Loyal Trumpets wake up it will stay that way. :(