Trump Presidency and the Consequences

He is such an ignoramus he doesn't realize trade is good for wealth creation and even jobs.

Anyway his coming battle with China will enable others to pick up the pieces and prosper. Nationalism means isolation and that's like burying his head ostrich style.
He should have stayed in the hotel business.

And now that he's handed China the keys by dropping out of the TPP . . .

And now that he's handed China the keys by dropping out of the TPP . . .

Agree strongly.

Best policy for chief execs when taking over a new seat, chair or company or anything is to watch it and see how it works.

Request some reports and assess. Get feedback from steak holders. Always the same response. Identify, assess, monitor and control and then devise an approach to deal with addressing any issues.

The international community are watching him carefully. They are assessing him and the USA.

When they do respond it will be measured, considered and ultimately only then will Trumps initiatives come to be seen as successful or not where he will face real challenges requiring tough decisions which will have give and take costs attached to them. :whistling

She is either being extraordinarily tactful or she's way out her depth. I know you have crazy people in the UK, so it can't be unfamiliarity with the phenomenon.

I'm kinda excited about it all.

As long as US complies with our higher UK food standards I'm happy to go with free trade. Free movement of goods, services, capital and labour.

Yeah baby :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm kinda excited about it all.

As long as US complies with our higher UK food standards I'm happy to go with free trade. Free movement of goods, services, capital and labour.

All of which Trump is against.

At least for the next five minutes.

He must be quite a shock to the 21st century liberated woman.
Men are getting their trousers back it seems.
The female of the species has had a good run in recent years but has not been completely dominant fortunately.
Maybe they will turn in on their own after 2 children and live together.

He must be quite a shock to the 21st century liberated woman.
Men are getting their trousers back it seems.
The female of the species has had a good run in recent years but has not been completely dominant fortunately.
Maybe they will turn in on their own after 2 children and live together.

Are you serious?

Not so sure praise for Trump for doing what he promised is so laudable. After all, Mussolini made the trains run on time - and Hitler kept his "promises/threats" in Mein Kampf .

He probably is yes, given that some of them have transmogrified into the most awful creatures.

Is that English? Had to look it up...

How do you pronounce it :eek:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 215