Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I see he is talking to the top executives of the car making companies and claiming to be an environmentalist !
He is in full support of the coal and oil industries so that is another lie. Denying climate change doesn't help either.

I see he is talking to the top executives of the car making companies and claiming to be an environmentalist !
He is in full support of the coal and oil industries so that is another lie. Denying climate change doesn't help either.

A comment from a Chinese trade expert that Trump is "wayward". I thought that was particularly diplomatic.

I see dbphoenix is throwing his unsubstantiated statements and links all over this thread too. Maybe some will believe it. Sorta like the pool reporter who accused Trump of removing the bust of MLK instead of just asking what happened to it. (It was NOT removed, just hidden by someone standing in front of it.)

Peter

reread the article.. this is only a state issue for Wyoming. You are presenting it like it's a national issue... YOU are only here to distort the news.

Of course you can present your views but please present correctly.

Peter

Indeed. I don't think DB even reads the articles. He does not even paraphrase or write something in his own words.

Like how he said Ivanka was touting her "line". Why shouldn't she wear her own clothing line? The complimentary goods effect.

Or how he said the Whitehouse website mentioned Ivanka clothing line and companies.

Check https://www.whitehouse.gov

These political rants are ironic considering many consider trading vendors to be the epitome of demagoguery. Regarding 1984, it was Obama's Loretta Lynch who just discreetly authorized the NSA to pass on surveillance data to national and local law enforcement. Wait and see what Trump does before assuming the worst, trading vendors have had the past decade to reallign their claims with the new HFT-based markets and they have generally failed in all aspects of transparency, intellectual honesty and concern for community welfare.

I am surprised he isn't going to use the illegals to build his wall !!
:clap:

He is such an ignoramus he doesn't realize trade is good for wealth creation and even jobs.
Anyway his coming battle with China will enable others to pick up the pieces and prosper. Nationalism means isolation and that's like burying his head ostrich style.
He should have stayed in the hotel business.

If you don't think Trump will start a "wonderful, amazing nuclear war" , then the bunker can also be used to protect against asteroid strikes and zombie invasions.
I understand Waitrose will continue their internet food deliveries under any circumstances, so all will be well.