Trump Presidency and the Consequences

what about the market? It’s still strong and would likely have fallen off a cliff if it was true?

We all know timing is a bitch, but I think we might be underway. Starting with Big Tech. Banning Trump has been very counter productive for revenues. Imagine how share prices will be affected when their CEO's get arrested !

:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• otc.jpg
    otc.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 72
I fail to see how you can agree with his assessment that the police let the mob in because they wanted access and that the mob left when the police asked them to.
Are you serious?
Mornin' At',
I don't believe I've ever said this: nothing even remotely like it!
I mean why would you watch 70% of his total output when you can see within the first two minutes of his assessment of the WhiteHouse breach by the mob is total BOLLOX.
The content I've watched is over the course of the past three years or so. This latest video from Carl Benjamin and The Lotus Eaters was published two days ago. Clever as I am, I can't unwatch content I've already seen!
Here listen again at 1:40-ish onwards, they were let in by the police and left when asked to leave. https://www.bitchute.com/video/dvLeOvhUK2E/
Then watch this clip. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13724005/brian-sicknick-murder-capitol-riot-fbi-wanted/
Can you not see the pubic hair in your lunch????
If you listen/watch a lot of his commentary as I do, you'll know that he's generally fair and even handed and calls out unacceptable behaviour when he sees it - regardless of which 'side' is responsible for it. I'm not aware of him making stuff up just to support a point of view. He's way too smart for that: he knows his subscribers wouldn't let him get away with it. (No subscribers = no channel = no income.) So, if he says he's seen video footage of the police letting protestors in to the building - you can be sure that he has: probably the footage c_v linked to in post #3,084. As for the fire extinguisher clip, there's absolutely no way he's going to condone anyone doing that. For the record - nor do I: the person responsible should be arrested and prosecuted.

On a more general note, as with anyone I subscribe to on YouTube, it doesn't automatically follow that I agree with absolutely everything they say - and Carl Benjamin's no exception. However, by and large, I find his commentary at the very least to be thought provoking and, often as not, bang on the money. To conclude, there's no pubic hair in my lunch!
;)
Tim.

Last edited: