Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I totally agree postie, only BLM isn't really about rectifying racial injustice and inequality - that's just a clever marketing ploy. Hats off to them - they've played that hand brilliantly. Such a shame that instead of being a force for good and helping to clear away pockets of racism where it still exists, they've managed to create division where previously there was none and undone much of the progress made over the last twenty to thirty years.
Tim.

Racists running the country.
It won't end well.

FFS CV and Timsk,

Listten to Video around 1:30-1:50 the sh!t head presenter calmly says they were let in by the police and they left when the police asked them to leave they left. REALLY???

Then watch this short video clip and tell me if the sh!t head is giving you an accurate account of Police asking demonstrators in and then kindly asking them to leave again.

Similarly, her assertion that she didn't know which police officers were possibly in cahoots with the protestors and those not is also quite valid imo. Your pair of sh!t head presenters were rubbishing that assertion, after first saying they were allowed in by the Police.

You two are clowns if you think they are making a reasonable assessment of what happened on the day.

My point remains. You two need to check who you have in your ranks and ask a simple question to thy self? Why are they in your ranks?

My point remains. You two need to check who you have in your ranks and ask a simple question to thy self? Why are they in your ranks?
Calm down At'!
Now, explain what I've said - as in actually written (as opposed to what you think I think) that's got you so riled up? Seriously, I'd like to know, because I don't believe I've posted anything controversial. I'm actually starting to think that as soon as you've seen I've posted to this thread that you feel you have to go off on one - regardless of what I write!
Tranquillo,
Tim.

Calm down At'!
Now, explain what I've said - as in actually written (as opposed to what you think I think) that's got you so riled up? Seriously, I'd like to know, because I don't believe I've posted anything controversial. I'm actually starting to think that as soon as you've seen I've posted to this thread that you feel you have to go off on one - regardless of what I write!
Tranquillo,
Tim.

Att lives in a world where special interest groups deserve special treatment, otherwise there is no equality.

Of course, he will have nothing whatsoever to say about China. Like he had nothing to say when the ghetto's in Europe became no go zones for ordinary citizens.

Gentlemen the next round is on me.
hor.jpg

Calm down At'!
Tranquillo,
Tim.

Hi Tim,

I am calm, just my not so well cultured upbringing coming out in an outburst at you being hoodwinked into going along with something I'm not sure you agree with. Betcha you didn't watch that video but just went along with CV.

Keep'm coming. Your posts are great. Most of them anyway :p (y)

Last edited:
Att lives in a world where special interest groups deserve special treatment, otherwise there is no equality.

Of course, he will have nothing whatsoever to say about China. Like he had nothing to say when the ghetto's in Europe became no go zones for ordinary citizens.
Rubbish.

I live in the real world and happy with it. I'm not a fan of China either.

What's EU ghettos got to do with Trumpies mob assaulting the White House or white supremacist spreading their BS which you subscribe to. Wondering if you watched the video too? Or up to your usual spreading tosh as factual news again.

Betcha you didn't watch that video but just went along with CV.
Hi At',
I've been a subscriber to Carl Benjamin's channel 'Akkad Daily' for about three years and have watched - at a guess - 70% of his output. His new channel 'The Lotus Eaters' pumps out waaaay more content than I can keep up with, but I do pay close attention to his commentary on Trump, Biden, the U.S. election and its aftermath. All of which is a rather long winded way of saying you couldn't be more wrong. Sorry!
Tim.

Hi At',
I've been a subscriber to Carl Benjamin's channel 'Akkad Daily' for about three years and have watched - at a guess - 70% of his output. His new channel 'The Lotus Eaters' pumps out waaaay more content than I can keep up with, but I do pay close attention to his commentary on Trump, Biden, the U.S. election and its aftermath. All of which is a rather long winded way of saying you couldn't be more wrong. Sorry!
Tim.

I fail to see how you can agree with his assessment that the police let the mob in because they wanted access and that the mob left when the police asked them to.

Are you serious?

If you find pubic hair in your lunch do you simply take out the pubic hair say oh it's just a little small something and carry on eating it. OR do you question the hygiene standards of the sandwich maker?

I mean why would you watch 70% of his total output when you can see within the first two minutes of his assessment of the WhiteHouse breach by the mob is total BOLLOX.

Here listen again at 1:40-ish onwards, they were let in by the police and left when asked to leave. https://www.bitchute.com/video/dvLeOvhUK2E/

Then watch this clip. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13724005/brian-sicknick-murder-capitol-riot-fbi-wanted/

Can you not see the pubic hair in your lunch????

Meanwhile, there's a clock quietly ticking away in the background.

One strongly suspects that there are many, many things already in motion of which we have but an inkling.

At some point in the next week, we'll find out what they are, and it probably won't be pretty, woke or politically correct.

All the signs are there, for anyone who bothers to look out for them.

This has been coming a long time, and like most calamities, is almost certainly unpreventable by the time you notice it's begun.

:unsure:

C'mon MOC, out with it.
What do you think is going on?

C'mon MOC, out with it.
What do you think is going on?

With so much disinformation about, it's easy to become distracted by all the hype.

Two fundamentally opposed ideologies are spouting passionate rhetoric about how their views and agenda are the only way things should be done and all other opinions should be silenced.

Information is power. Or rather, the control of the flow of information and then it's interpretation is power.

We are most certainly witnessing concerted, widespread and sustained attempts to control information that one would normally quite rationally associate with totalitarian regimes and tin pot dictatorships of all flavours.

While there are many vested interests and opposing factions at play in the unfolding events, it is also clear that very large percentages of the population are not simply going to mildly accept an outcome that they see as fundamentally corrupt or unjust.

And while that continues to be the case (and there's no indication of any faction attempting reconciliation with the others) then there exists massive opportunities for any number of powerful or ambitious entities to take advantage of.

From what I have seen of the world and how such things have turned out historically countless times before, I'm inclined to think this won't end well or peacefully for any of the parties involved.

It has all the hallmarks of a coup in progress for control of the state and all the ingredients that lead to outright civil war.

Whether events finally bury the Idyll of the American Dream for the freedom to live, prosper and pursue happiness remains to be seen.

:unsure:

This declassification exercise by Trump is huge.

We all knew that deep state is a massive problem and now they are exposed.

Excellent !

So the whole episode leading to the Trump impeachment (1) was total bunkum.

Reactions: 2be