Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Jon,
Just to be clear, are you saying that as far as you're concerned there isn't anything in the least bit dodgy about the U.S. election and that it all looks to you to be completely above board and that Biden won fair and square? Your answer MUST be binary, anything other than that will be tantamount to agreeing with my basic point that sufficient shenanigans went on that may call the result into question.
Tim.

PS. Please watch this video - it's only 7 minutes long and it's one you need to give a bugger out. . .

Until the officials responsible for overseeing the election say otherwise - and they haven’t done as yet - and until the judges say otherwise - and they haven’t done as yet - I will conclude that the election was ok since these are the people I trust beyond all the conspiracy theorists out there however artfully the present their case.

Until the officials responsible for overseeing the election say otherwise - and they haven’t done as yet - and until the judges say otherwise - and they haven’t done as yet - I will conclude that the election was ok since these are the people I trust beyond all the conspiracy theorists out there however artfully the present their case.
Jon,
In answer to my question, I'll take that as a yes.

What's with the constant references to conspiracy theories - I don't get it? I just want democracy and to know that it's working as it should. If it isn't, and Biden's victory looks like it may (note emphasis) not have done, then it needs to be investigated. Surely that's a reasonable - I believe sensible - position to take? As Carl Benjamin points out, 30% of democrats think the result is fishy - yes, democrats! - surely that stat' alone sets alarm bells ringing?! I'm struggling to understand your point of view on this Jon, such that I'm starting to wonder if you don't attach that much importance to the key pillars of democracy - of which voting at a general election is surely the most important.
Tim.

Last edited:
Jon,
What about this vid' - do you not smell a rat - or are you going to stick dogedly to your previous post and dismiss this as tittle tattle conspiracy theories? . . .

It's not about a political system; it's about the mentality of those who come into high office. The USA has been at war, or in conflict, for most of it's history. They have an endemic "cowboy" mentality of shoot first-ask questions later, usually, with disastrous consequences.
Well you may have struck gold with this assertion. Even JFK's reign was a disaster when you see his connections to the Bay of Pigs and the Vietnam war. Roosevelt was probably the last decent President.

Jon,
What about this vid' - do you not smell a rat - or are you going to stick dogedly to your previous post and dismiss this as tittle tattle conspiracy theories? . . .

Lawyers are bought by the highest bidder in the US to argue their case.
Truth and decency are just assets also to be bought. I mean really

Lawyers are bought by the highest bidder in the US to argue their case.
Truth and decency are just assets also to be bought. I mean really
Pat,
I assume from your comment that you've not watched the video. Go on - I dare you! When you have, please answer this really important question - and this also goes out to Jon, Alan, At' and anyone else on your side of the debate . . .
Which is more important:
A. Removing Trump from office by fair means or foul - the latter if necessary?
B. Having a free and fair election that all Americans - regardless of whether they are democrats, republicans or anything else, along with observers around the world - can have complete confidence in? Complete confidence means that all reasonable and sensible people (not nut job conspiracy theorists, lol!) can say they believe the election was conducted fairly and the winner deserves the presidency.
It's a simple question chaps, no fudge answers please, it's a basic box ticking exercise, A or B.
Tim.

Jon,
In answer to my question, I'll take that as a yes.

What's with the constant references to conspiracy theories - I don't get it? I just want democracy and to know that it's working as it should. If it isn't, and Biden's victory looks like it may (note emphasis) not have done, then it needs to be investigated. Surely that's a reasonable - I believe sensible - position to take? As Carl Benjamin points out, 30% of democrats think the result is fishy - yes, democrats! - surely that stat' alone sets alarm bells ringing?! I'm struggling to understand your point of view on this Jon, such that I'm starting to wonder if you don't attach that much importance to the key pillars of democracy - of which voting at a general election is surely the most important.
Tim.
Sorry, just used conspiracy theories as a mop up phrase for those who peddle the view that there was some massive plot to fiddle the election - and it would have to have been a comprehensive and organised plot to have done it on an “industrial scale” as you depict it.

When you can show me videos of the responsible officials saying that there was massive fraud and when you can show me judgements from the courts that say likewise then I’ll eat humble pie. Until then I believe it is those same custodians who are protecting the democratic process by refusing to bow to Trump and his cohorts by insisting on evidence rather than accepting the wild allegations. Yes, I absolutely believe in democracy and I hate seeing it sullied by a bad loser who will go to any lengths to retain his grip on power.

Sorry, just used conspiracy theories as a mop up phrase for those who peddle the view that there was some massive plot to fiddle the election - and it would have to have been a comprehensive and organised plot to have done it on an “industrial scale” as you depict it.

When you can show me videos of the responsible officials saying that there was massive fraud and when you can show me judgements from the courts that say likewise then I’ll eat humble pie. Until then I believe it is those same custodians who are protecting the democratic process by refusing to bow to Trump and his cohorts by insisting on evidence rather than accepting the wild allegations. Yes, I absolutely believe in democracy and I hate seeing it sullied by a bad loser who will go to any lengths to retain his grip on power.

The process is well underway, although you wouldn't know it because MSM are failing to report it.
Nah, it's worse than that, they are actively suppressing it.

Jon,
Just to be clear, are you saying that as far as you're concerned there isn't anything in the least bit dodgy about the U.S. election and that it all looks to you to be completely above board and that Biden won fair and square? Your answer MUST be binary, anything other than that will be tantamount to agreeing with my basic point that sufficient shenanigans went on that may call the result into question.
Tim.

PS. Please watch this video - it's only 7 minutes long and it's one you need to give a bugger out. . .

How do you explain the higher and higher turnouts he asks????

Well Trump won mainly because Hilary Clinton or perhaps the Clinton Dynasty so to speak had run its course. One might say peeps hated Clinton more than they liked Trump but hey he sounded kind of different like many of them and yeah why not. Time for change.

Yes and more people did probably vote because Trump was different and Hilary hated. As the political movement ramped up more people voted.

Much the same story now. It is not difficult to see more people have grown to hate loath Trump than like Biden but as long as Trump goes yeah why not. Given the political sh!t show, more sh!ts showed up to vote to get Trump out.

Same with Brexit, given the intensity of debate more peeps got to vote.

Not rocket science is it. Just common sense. So what explanation does the presenter want. Finding it difficult to grasp turnout. High turnouts becoming not so rare in politics these days.

How do you explain the higher and higher turnouts he asks????

Well Trump won mainly because Hilary Clinton or perhaps the Clinton Dynasty so to speak had run its course. One might say peeps hated Clinton more than they liked Trump but hey he sounded kind of different like many of them and yeah why not. Time for change.

Yes and more people did probably vote because Trump was different and Hilary hated. As the political movement ramped up more people voted.

Much the same story now. It is not difficult to see more people have grown to hate loath Trump than like Biden but as long as Trump goes yeah why not. Given the political sh!t show, more sh!ts showed up to vote to get Trump out.

Same with Brexit, given the intensity of debate more peeps got to vote.

Not rocket science is it. Just common sense. So what explanation does the presenter want. Finding it difficult to grasp turnout. High turnouts becoming not so rare in politics these days.

We all know maths is not your strong point. :ROFLMAO:

Another one not prepared to dig and do the work.

It's not a popularity contest between Biden and Trump.

It's about Truth and Transparency in the US elections.

Pat,
I assume from your comment that you've not watched the video. Go on - I dare you! When you have, please answer this really important question - and this also goes out to Jon, Alan, At' and anyone else on your side of the debate . . .
Which is more important:
A. Removing Trump from office by fair means or foul - the latter if necessary?
B. Having a free and fair election that all Americans - regardless of whether they are democrats, republicans or anything else, along with observers around the world - can have complete confidence in? Complete confidence means that all reasonable and sensible people (not nut job conspiracy theorists, lol!) can say they believe the election was conducted fairly and the winner deserves the presidency.
It's a simple question chaps, no fudge answers please, it's a basic box ticking exercise, A or B.
Tim.
Ideally B, as I believe in the principle of democratic, and fair, elections. However, in order to get this dangerous lunatic out of office I'd opt for A.

So we don't need to take your opinion seriously at all.

Next !
There's nothing more serious than the leader, of the "so-called" free world, riding roughshod over International Law and reneging on peace treaties made with the support of the UN.