Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    412.1 KB · Views: 60
Y'all getting the idea yet?
Brexit and Trump happened for a reason. The people drew a line in the sand, but even that's not enough.

Looking more and more likely, by the day, that Orange Man's presidency is close to receiving the last rites. I get the feeling that life will get rather tricky for him once he is out of office. There's rumoured to be a few legal matters that will be kick started upon his removal.

Another deluded Trump supporter.
But Alan, I thought you're a big fan of democracy. ..along with '73 million' other fans of democracy that she mentioned.

Wouldn't you like this matter to be thoroughly investigated to make sure the result is transparent and a correct , true reflection of the vote? What would be the downside of that?

As for Candace, she shares my hatred for the neo liberal cultural marxist, commie traitor, anti human wing of the 1%. And she argues a case well, which I also like.

Unfortunately, she's another deluded Trump supporter, as you rightly say, which is the other wing of the 1%
Still, you can't have everything in life.

It was actually a friendly interview, (which surprised me) don't you think?

Last edited:
Candace Owens is a class act. She's very smart, very confident, a really good speaker, prepares well so she's sure of her ground without sounding arrogant or bolshy. And she didn't seem fased by Andrew Neil which some peeps might imagine is because she's American and doesn't realise who he is. This is unlikely given that - as I say - she prepares well and she's married to a Brit, the son of a peer no less. It's very obvious that by the end of the interview Andrew Neil was completely smitten with her!
Tim.

But Alan, I thought you're a big fan of democracy. ..along with '73 million' other fans of democracy that she mentioned.

Wouldn't you like this matter to be thoroughly investigated to make sure the result is transparent and a correct , true reflection of the vote? What would be the downside of that?

As for Candace, she shares my hatred for the neo liberal cultural marxist, commie traitor, anti human wing of the 1%. And she argues a case well, which I also like.

Unfortunately, she's another deluded Trump supporter, as you rightly say, which is the other wing of the 1%

It seems that Trump's term as President is almost over. Let us hope that Biden, and his team, will bring an end to divisiveness, both in the US, and other parts of the world.

It seems that Trump's term as President is almost over. Let us hope that Biden, and his team, will bring an end to divisiveness, both in the US, and other parts of the world.
Hi Alan,
Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment, I'm afraid I don't hold out much hope. Biden's presidency is effectively a green light to Antifa, Extinction Rebellion, Black Lives Matter and the Wokerati in general. They'll have an absolute field day and the effect on society will be increased censorship, greater restrictions on free speech and a move away from a liberal democracy towards totalitarianism. Ditto for the U.K., (even with BoJo and a Tory government), exacerbated by the fact that Biden doesn't much care for us and we won't get anything like as good a post-Brexit deal with him compared to the one we would have got with Trump.
Tim.

Hi Alan,
Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment, I'm afraid I don't hold out much hope. Biden's presidency is effectively a green light to Antifa, Extinction Rebellion, Black Lives Matter and the Wokerati in general. They'll have an absolute field day and the effect on society will be increased censorship, greater restrictions on free speech and a move away from a liberal democracy towards totalitarianism. Ditto for the U.K., (even with BoJo and a Tory government), exacerbated by the fact that Biden doesn't much care for us and we won't get anything like as good a post-Brexit deal with him compared to the one we would have got with Trump.
Tim.
We'll find out in the coming months. My particular hope is that he brings the USA back into the Paris Agreement on climate change. We only have one planet and, the rate at which we are destroying it is frightening.

Similar claims, of electoral irregularities, were made by Labour Party activists after the GE in 2019. Apparently, there were thousands of postal votes sitting, unopened, in the Royal mail distribution centre. It made no difference to the declared results.

We'll find out in the coming months. My particular hope is that he brings the USA back into the Paris Agreement on climate change. We only have one planet and, the rate at which we are destroying it is frightening.
I wouldn't worry too much about the planet Alan, it'll be fine, certainly in the long run. Us lot may be extinct, but perhaps that's just part of the grand order of things. As for the Paris agreement: if rejoining it makes you feel better about yourself and about life - then it's a good thing. Just don't expect it to make a jot of difference to the climate!

I wouldn't worry too much about the planet Alan, it'll be fine, certainly in the long run. Us lot may be extinct, but perhaps that's just part of the grand order of things. As for the Paris agreement: if rejoining it makes you feel better about yourself and about life - then it's a good thing. Just don't expect it to make a jot of difference to the climate!

The Paris Agreement, at least, shows that governments are prepared to do something to halt global warming. The planet has been heating up since the industrial revolution. If we don't put a halt to it, there won't be a planet for our grandchildren to inherit.

Another deluded Trump supporter.

t's not about Trump.
The Paris Agreement, at least, shows that governments are prepared to do something to halt global warming. The planet has been heating up since the industrial revolution. If we don't put a halt to it, there won't be a planet for our grandchildren to inherit.

If carbon is what you are worried about, perhaps you should direct your ire at the countries who are systematically chopping down all the trees which traditionally have acted as a carbon store.

What a load of sad losers.
Trump is a loser. Always has been.
As I said before every tom dick and harry who ever invested in property has made money.
Is making money mark of a greatness, especially if your daddy was already so rich? Not in my book.
Guys an absolute freaking me me me nut.
Deranged by false belief in the power of his money bullying anyone and everyone he can using solicitors he buys.

I strongly feel all other losers and people with not much control see the exercise of power and it's abuse and think... yep that's me. Rock on. I like that guy.

Says what he thinks and blah blah blah...

Then there are all the other clowns who believe they'll be able to make money out of him.

He'll be leaving with his tail between his legs soon enough.

Good riddance to shambolic fool with god delusion.

I'll be interested to know what you think he has delivered to the American people. Other than his tax give aways that is?

Pete was talking about National debt a lot. Wonder weather we'll hear from him and how he feels Trump dealt with the National debt?